640 users online (73 members and 567 guests)  

Websleuths News

Washington State

HI - Astara Aisha Evenstar, 15, Haiku-Pauwela, 10 Jan 2004

Interesting. You would think that she would of occurred an accidental death, but her parents suspect foul play however. JMO and

Maybe the parents suspect one of her friends camping with her...It's weird though.

It looks like an accidental death to me, too...but, I can understand why her parents(or whoever else) might feel suspicious.

If she was my child, and I was told the same version of events that her friends gave to the authorities, I'd think it was almost too "perfect" of a scenario to not have another side to it.

It would be like coming home to a broken cookie jar, and being told by your five year old that it fell off the counter when he looked away for a moment.
    "Two eyes are not enough, if one desires to accomplish anything." - Marie Bashkirtseff

If ya look around there are rumors out there, including rumors of connections with other missing people, and claiming corruption. I hope that's the right balance of detail and not saying too much because they are rumors? I wonder if there is any truth to them?

I wonder who she was talking to on her cell phone? Wouldn't that person likely have details on how the call ended?