HI HI - Astara Evenstar, 15, Haiku-Pauwela, 10 Jan 2004

Maybe the parents suspect one of her friends camping with her...It's weird though.

It looks like an accidental death to me, too...but, I can understand why her parents(or whoever else) might feel suspicious.

If she was my child, and I was told the same version of events that her friends gave to the authorities, I'd think it was almost too "perfect" of a scenario to not have another side to it.

It would be like coming home to a broken cookie jar, and being told by your five year old that it fell off the counter when he looked away for a moment.

If ya look around there are rumors out there, including rumors of connections with other missing people, and claiming corruption. I hope that's the right balance of detail and not saying too much because they are rumors? I wonder if there is any truth to them?

I wonder who she was talking to on her cell phone? Wouldn't that person likely have details on how the call ended?

Missing for 14 years.
I knew astara since she was a little girl. This case will always haunt me. I have read many disturbing posts on the web about this case. Someone claims to have first hand knowledge of the abuse ,trafficking and murder of astara. Does anyone know if any of these claims were ever substantiated? She is never far from my thoughts. God bless you Astara. She was a truely sweet girl.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back