1109 users online (275 members and 834 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Penis Pullin' wife murdered!

http://www.news24.com/News24/Backpag...712103,00.html

Phnom Penh - A Cambodian man, tired of his wife's habit of waking him up by yanking his penis and testicles, finally had enough and wrung her neck, police said on Friday.

"She woke him up once this way, but he didn't stay awake and instead fell asleep outside under a tree. She did it again and he lost his temper," Chhoub Chenda said.

He said the man had then allegedly hung her body from the tree and tried to pretend it was a suicide, but police were suspicious and the man subsequently admitted to the crime.

"He is very remorseful. They have a child. But he could not bear to be woken up like that any more," Chenda said.

Thoeun faces up to 20 years in jail if convicted of murder. - Sapa-dpa

I have a hard time believing his story after he strung her up in a tree. He'd have to come up with some physical evidence that she actually woke him up this way!

Quote Originally Posted by 1986
    I have a hard time believing his story after he strung her up in a tree. He'd have to come up with some physical evidence that she actually woke him up this way!

My husband would be thrilled to find me tugging on that part of his anatomy in the middle of the night!

So would mine!

Quote Originally Posted by golfmom
    My husband would be thrilled to find me tugging on that part of his anatomy in the middle of the night!
    I was thinking the same thing. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by golfmom
    LOL, that was my first thought too!
    Making no mistakes is what establishes the certainty of victory, for it means conquering an enemy that is already defeated. -Sun Tzu

Some men are just so ungrateful!