Penis Pullin' wife murdered!

golfmom

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
http://www.news24.com/News24/Backpage/Crime_Court/0,,2-1343-1345_1712103,00.html

Phnom Penh - A Cambodian man, tired of his wife's habit of waking him up by yanking his penis and testicles, finally had enough and wrung her neck, police said on Friday.

"She woke him up once this way, but he didn't stay awake and instead fell asleep outside under a tree. She did it again and he lost his temper," Chhoub Chenda said.

He said the man had then allegedly hung her body from the tree and tried to pretend it was a suicide, but police were suspicious and the man subsequently admitted to the crime.

"He is very remorseful. They have a child. But he could not bear to be woken up like that any more," Chenda said.

Thoeun faces up to 20 years in jail if convicted of murder. - Sapa-dpa

I have a hard time believing his story after he strung her up in a tree. He'd have to come up with some physical evidence that she actually woke him up this way!

:eek:

1986 said:
I have a hard time believing his story after he strung her up in a tree. He'd have to come up with some physical evidence that she actually woke him up this way!

:eek:

My husband would be thrilled to find me tugging on that part of his anatomy in the middle of the night!
:blushing:

golfmom said:
My husband would be thrilled to find me tugging on that part of his anatomy in the middle of the night!
I was thinking the same thing. LOL

golfmom said:
LOL, that was my first thought too!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member