1443 users online (287 members and 1156 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22
    Quote Originally Posted by giagreen View Post
    If any of us actually had an answer the killer/killers wouldn't be roaming around free to kill some more people.

Everytime I look here I swear its like the comments are on repeat.

Maybe the gb4 were killed by a separate killer. Maybe it was a crazy cat lady with to much time on her hands. Maybe it was cause he new the gb4 was were the publicity was at. Maybe its a creepy car mechanic who liked to make creepy dolls inbetweeen oil changes. Or maybe it was a really nice normal mechanic who just wanted to honor the girls. Maybe it was an obsessed ws member...or maybe just maybe later on I can tap into my physic side and finally put a rest to the biggest mastery of all.....why not a doll for Jessica.....why?
    --2 of these theories was posted on multiple forums(one of them was the creepy mechanic)--can't say the other, it might be a violation of TOS

Quote Originally Posted by CriminalMinds View Post
    because they aren't related to GB4 AND it's very probable they weren't placed by the killer
    Yes.. The answer to "Why no dolls for Jessica and others" is simply "because they aren't related to GB4". Exactly. At least that is the message that "doll dropper" gives.

Are they really not related? They ARE related. It is crystal clear they are... So, why would "someone" put some stupid dolls to make the point that there are "two killers"

Remember; nobody is arrested. Whether it is the killer or a maniac - who is hindering an investigation by putting those dolls. So, why nobody gets arrested for the fancy stunt? Who put those stupid dolls there?

"Doll dropoer" lol

Okay...okay so I was being a little facetious before. In all seriousness I don't think the killer put the dolls there. But I also think today that there are at least two diffrent killers.

I don't know what it is, maybe really they are putting weird stuff in water, or perhaps it's the smart phone effect, but what I see is a major trouble for keeping focus.

Yes. I think it is kinda established that it is not LISK.

So, If it's not the killer... then who?... The question is this.

Anyway, I really don't want to move on this issue. Bringing it to this far alone took like 10 posts.

Hi Rachel & Josh here,

We’re still hoping that your expertise and unique abilities can help lead us to the identities of the following LISK victims: Asian Man, The Toddler and the Jane Doe who was The Toddler’s mother.

We definitely understand there's been a lot of time and energy put into this already by websleuthers and the community, but we're hoping to inject new energy into discovering who these victims were. We ask that you post any thoughts and findings to the links below so all of the information is in one place.

We will have access to wide television audience who in additional can hopefully help.

Please don't be shy... contact us. We’ve already heard from a lot of you on LISK and other cases. It takes a village!

Best,
    Rachel & Josh

The Toddler
    Namus UP #9704
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...amUs-UP9704%29

Jane Doe, the Toddler’s Mother
    Not in NamUs
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ddler-s-Mother

The Asian Male
    Namus UP #9355
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...The-Asian-Male

Dark Minds- Long Island Serial Killer can be found on youtube now.

Quote Originally Posted by deedee21 View Post
    Thanks for posting that! I know a lot of people here had trouble finding it and were really anxious to watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelmore117 View Post
    Thanks for posting that! I know a lot of people here had trouble finding it and were really anxious to watch it.
    Dark Minds- Eastbound Strangler is on Youtube also. The AC case.

Remember someone left timout dolls on the pkwy? There are doll shows and doll clubs on LI. They probably display these dolls also.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmaisflying View Post
    The jon that Amber turned down Megan picked up
    This is according to Megans mom. In an earlier post she said the killer contacted Amber 2 weeks before he called Megan. She turned him down. Is this consistant with the time frame that a john compained about Amber? Said noone would hear from the two sisters anymore? Sounds like someone had something in the works as early as the 3rd week of May.

Go to pg.8. Read post #110. Im not able to carry over post that are more than a few lines long. It seems like the killer ZOOMED in on Amber. He was not going to stop until he got her. $1500 was the bait.
    Last edited by deedee21; 05-04-2016 at 01:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by deedee21 View Post
    I wanted to post this for those who have not seen it yet.

Yeah, I like how your spidey senses are honing in on her murder since she was the last one of the Gilgo 4... there's something about her particular set of circumstances that I think will solve this case. If it hasn't already. That and the Barthelemy phone calls.

You can see the Time Out Dolls on pg 3 of this thread.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22