1256 users online (175 members and 1081 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmaisflying View Post
    Ok so here is what happened on that dreadful night on june 6th 2010.

Megan was seen on camera leaving the hotel with Akeem cruz her boyfriend/PIMP
    At 830pm Megan is seen coming back by herself
    At 115 megan got a call from Akeem
    At 130am Megan is seen walking out of her room and out the front door by herself.
    Who ever Meg met must have met this person a few times because she would not go out there by herself.
    The cameras on the building outside are dummys they are fake.
    Did meg leave her phone behind NO WAY IN HELL.
    I do not know what was left in the room as scpd will not tell me nothing.

2 weeks before megan went missing Amber had turned down a jon from the same hotel as megan was at so yes amber was at that hotel also.
    Megan rented a room. There was no reason for her to leave. Unless she was also offered a large sum for the night. It appears Akeem may have taken the call and then called Megan and had her head out. Could be he also heard the killers voice and is why he refused to cooperate with the police.

sorry I'm having to ask but can anyone tell me where to find the pictures of the dolls that were mentioned in the episode I can not access any from this thread I can't figure out how to view attached thumbnails please someone

Quote Originally Posted by JLMOORE83 View Post
    sorry I'm having to ask but can anyone tell me where to find the pictures of the dolls that were mentioned in the episode I can not access any from this thread I can't figure out how to view attached thumbnails please someone
    You can see the dolls on pages 3&4. Or go to youtube dark minds long island serial killer.

Yea that's the photos I keeping trying to view I am fairly new here and it has a little paper clip that says attached thumbnails but I am unable to view them I have clicked and clicked on that and nothing I guess it's just not meant for me thank u so much though

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23