1157 users online (257 members and 900 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #8

Relisha Tenau Rudd Reported Missing From SE D.C.

Relisha Tenau Rudd was last seen in the 1900 block of Massachusetts Avenue SE. She is likely with someone known to the family and has not been returned to her mother.
    Relisha is 4 feet tall and weighs 70 to 80 pounds. She has black hair, brown eyes and a medium complexion. Police say she may be in need of medication.

She may be traveling in one of the two vehicles, Both of which belong to the family. Authorities are not calling this an abduction.

One is a burgundy Chevy Trail Blazer SUV with a Redskins sticker in the back window and DC tags KAHLIL". The other is a black Honda Accord sedan with DC tags "EN 2051".

A command center has been set up at the old DC General Hospital at off of Massachusetts Avenue SE.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/lo...51168541.html#

And NBC 4 morning news.

Anyone with information about this case is asked to call police at (202) 727-9099 or text your tip to the Department's TEXT TIP LINE to 50411.The FBI is offering a reward of up to $25,000 for information leading to the location and return of Relisha Rudd. If you see Relisha Rudd, call 911 immediately. You can also contact the FBI at 1-800-CALL-FBI.

timeline and media thread

Radio Discussion Thread : Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Social Media Discussion Thread: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

Thread #6

Thread #7
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 04-21-2014 at 01:22 PM.

The information contained in the maps below are my interpretation of locations, based on MSM and input from others. They are meant solely as a guide and are not to be taken as fact.

Possible Victims of Lloyd Lee Welch Jr ~ https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid...01105,0.019634

Elizabeth Collins & Lyric Cook ~ https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid...406effc9c7306f

Holly Bobo ~ https://www.google.com/maps/ms?msid=...184749,0.31414

Kyron Horman ~ https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?m...kQ&usp=sharing

Relisha Rudd ~ https://www.google.com/maps/ms?msid=...3bc4b55d&msa=0

DC -*Amber Alert* Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 #8

For Relisha

Please continue here

I don't think Tiara contributes anything...JMHO.

I want to hear from MYT and AT and ST and AW....and I wish someone from the shelter would call and speak about KT.

caller: asks KW to ask MTY & Kiara about physical abuse: did anyone (AY SY MTY AW) ever shake her?

ETA: could it be shaken baby / hairline type fracture (paraphrasing)

KW reveals that's how his daughter died!

My Lord in Heaven!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

I am in chat but under a new name....just makes me feel safer.

Awesome point about shaken baby syndrome being the possible cause for Relisha's migraine's. Grandmother Melissa Young is on record saying that Relisha had headaches since age one.

Personal thoughts: not sure how a one year old expresses that they have a headache/migraine.

oh my, here comes a tape of Warren and Irving Rudd? OR going to hear what his responses were.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

I'm just going to listen tonight. Will do a transcript of this at some point . Have to get yesterdays done first.
    The following post is strictly just my opinion based on my interpretation of what has been written in Main Street Media, Private Newspapers and other posts to this site. Unless I have provided a link ---- any information should not be considered to be anything more than that.
    ---------------------------------------
    Iím still here because the shadow in my mind gave me a place to hide until it was safe to come out.

Caller asks about IR, Sr. KW now queues up 16 minute recorded call / interview with Queen Bee

Playing now.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

We're going to hear a prerecorded interview with Relisha's dad, I.R.

knew it recorded call with Irving Rudd. I hope nothing illegal was done while doing that and that he knew he was being recorded! That sort of stuff depends state to state I believe.

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

Quote Originally Posted by datalover View Post
    Awesome point about shaken baby syndrome being the possible cause for Relisha's migraine's. Grandmother Melissa Young is on record saying that Relisha had headaches since age one.

Personal thoughts: not sure how a one year old expresses that they have a headache/migraine.
    I thought the same thing when this was said. How would they know if Relisha had migraines at 1 year old?

omg..she lied to him

I am tuning this out because this is not right. He is not aware he is being recorded and I do not think I should be listening.

Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast