1166 users online (224 members and 942 guests)  

Websleuths News

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr

GA - Shirley Lavender, 72, Lincoln County, 13 April 2014

Not sure why it has taken 8 days for this to hit the news, but I don't see any other updates. (This is near my hometown.)

Police seek missing Lincoln County woman

...Shirley Lavender left the Fishing Creek subdivision in northern Lincoln County about 4 p.m. in a 1993 Chevrolet Suburban with the Georgia license plate DP4TN7...

...her family believes she was heading toward Washington, Ga., though her exact direction of travel is unknown....

http://aug-cdn.com/sites/default/fil...b/13289286.jpg
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Another article but no additional information.

Lincoln County Deputies search for missing woman

LINCOLN COUNTY, GA (WFXG) - The Lincoln County Sheriff's Office needs your help to find a missing elderly woman. ....

http://www.wfxg.com/story/25294219/l...-missing-woman

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

This headline is what I don't get: she was missing a week? When was she reported? By who? Who saw her leave?

Elderly Lincoln County Woman Missing For More Than A Week

http://www.wjbf.com/story/25294161/m...n-county-woman

When was she reported? By who? Who saw her leave?
    I agree...more information is needed.

So sad. I hope it was a tragic accident with no foul play...

RIP, Shirley.

Missing Lincolnton Woman Found Dead

...The body of Shirley Lavender was recovered in her vehicle in the waters of Fishing Creek near a boat ramp just off Georgia State Route 79 (Elberton Highway) in Lincoln County late Monday (April 21, 2014)...

http://www.wjbf.com/story/25305905/m...man-found-dead