The Most Fascinating True Crime Radio Yet this Thursday April 24th 2014

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
PSYCHOPATHS. They make our lives hell, they kill, they abuse, and they also run Fortune 500 companies, are neuroscientists, and contribute in positive ways in our society.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Fallon"]James Fallon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame] is my guest this Thursday Aprili 24th 8 PM Eastern on Tricia's True Crime Radio on the iHeart Radio Network .

There is a very strange twist to this story.

While Dr.Fallon was researching the brains of psychopaths and trying to find out why some kill and others don't he discovered that he had the brain of a psychopath.

My Friends I am telling you you do not want to miss this show Thursday 8 PM Eastern.

Dr. Fallon will answer WHY people like Scott Peterson kill and others don't.

We'll discuss some of our most well known cases here on Websleuths and we'll find out what it's like to discover that you too are a psychopath.

CLICK RIGHT HERE THURSDAY 8 PM EASTERN TO LISTEN LIVE.

Tricia, I was fascinated by your interview with James Fallon.

Because of your interview, I continued reading more and more interviews with him. On your show he told one version of the story about how he discovered his brain scan was that of a psychopath. He told you he included his scan in the psychopath study as a "control" because he presumed it to be that of a "normal" person. He told another interviewer he happened to have the scan of his brain and his family member's brain scans on his desk because they were part of a separate study he was conducting on Alzheimer's. He flipped through that stack out of curiosity and noticed the one on the bottom was that of a psychopath. He wondered which family member it was and it turned out to be his own.

I won't detail all the different versions I read but there were many different variations. I was once married to a psychopath and his lies always had 3 different versions. Always. Even though everyone believed the first version and was sufficiently impressed, he always came up with 2 more versions. Maybe you will have Mr Fallon back on and ask why he keeps changing the story? :)

ETA: I believe Dr Fallon discovered his brain scan to be that of a psychopath. I'm not questioning that at all. I just found it fascinating that he tells a different version of his discovery in each interview. Maybe part of his psychopathic tendencies?

Tricia, I was fascinated by your interview with James Fallon.

Because of your interview, I continued reading more and more interviews with him. On your show he told one version of the story about how he discovered his brain scan was that of a psychopath. He told you he included his scan in the psychopath study as a "control" because he presumed it to be that of a "normal" person. He told another interviewer he happened to have the scan of his brain and his family member's brain scans on his desk because they were part of a separate study he was conducting on Alzheimer's. He flipped through that stack out of curiosity and noticed the one on the bottom was that of a psychopath. He wondered which family member it was and it turned out to be his own.

I won't detail all the different versions I read but there were many different variations. I was once married to a psychopath and his lies always had 3 different versions. Always. Even though everyone believed the first version and was sufficiently impressed, he always came up with 2 more versions. Maybe you will have Mr Fallon back on and ask why he keeps changing the story? :)

ETA: I believe Dr Fallon discovered his brain scan to be that of a psychopath. I'm not questioning that at all. I just found it fascinating that he tells a different version of his discovery in each interview. Maybe part of his psychopathic tendencies?

Wow knt that is very interesting.

Fallon has agreed to come on my show again in the summer. I will ask him about this. He is very forthright about his psychopathic tendencies.

What's interesting is there is no reason for him to make up different stories. Like you say it very well could be just part of being a psychopath.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. All the more reason to talk to him again.

If you think of anything else don't hesitate to email me at tgrif@xmission.com

Tricia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie