1219 users online (241 members and 978 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 31 to 43 of 43
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    6,731
    I left 2 comments to David Lohr's article as the FB page Still Seek Answers & I run called Never Forget Me with a link to the Imgur as well as the WS thread

    NEW LEAD! JAY/JASON CHECK OUT HIS PHOTO Photo: http://imgur.com/R9WnPYu PLEASE SEE WS THREAD CURRENT LEADS; FACTS AND UPDATES

    POSSIBLE LEAD #1: 'Jason' from Champaign, Illinois.
    POSSIBLE LEAD #2: 'Jay'

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    96
    Darling girl, this isn't my baby at all! It's all of our baby You guys are the reason I'm even here!

    All of the credit in the world, forever and a day, goes to WS, Reddit and Imgur.

    I wish I could convey just how much I love and appreciate every single user that has made contact with me over these three sites. I'm just hoping the keeping up to date and make sure I keep in contact with everyone is enough!

    I'm sending a big warm Aussie hug to all of you right now!!! Especially Roselvr, who keeps me sane on a day to day basis now
    "If I knew the way, I would take you home..."

    Nearly 20 years without a name, Grateful Doe.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Wolverhampton, UK
    Posts
    64
    I got drawn to this case because he's a similar age to me, it's heartbreaking to think that this chap hasn't been given his identity back and the respectful acknowledgement he deserves.

    Love and prayers from the UK

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    6,731
    Quote Originally Posted by greymetal View Post
    Darling girl, this isn't my baby at all! It's all of our baby You guys are the reason I'm even here!

    All of the credit in the world, forever and a day, goes to WS, Reddit and Imgur.

    I wish I could convey just how much I love and appreciate every single user that has made contact with me over these three sites. I'm just hoping the keeping up to date and make sure I keep in contact with everyone is enough!

    I'm sending a big warm Aussie hug to all of you right now!!! Especially Roselvr, who keeps me sane on a day to day basis now
    You're very welcome; ~Hugs back!
    You should delegate who does what so you do not have a bunch of people contacting the same person/media.
    I made an account on the Grateful Dead concert site, am uploading Jay's pic with the info in both show dates as well as the other show up North

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    96
    Very good idea!

    Has anyone contacted David Lohr yet?

    Infact; if you have contacted anybody from the media, could you please list who you have contacted and I will get a 'Delegations' thread together!
    "If I knew the way, I would take you home..."

    Nearly 20 years without a name, Grateful Doe.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    96
    See new thread for Task Delegation
    "If I knew the way, I would take you home..."

    Nearly 20 years without a name, Grateful Doe.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    6,731
    Quote Originally Posted by greymetal View Post
    Very good idea!

    Has anyone contacted David Lohr yet?

    Infact; if you have contacted anybody from the media, could you please list who you have contacted and I will get a 'Delegations' thread together!
    Probably better to keep it in the social media thread so you're not jumping around more then you need to?

    Quote Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
    I left 2 comments to David Lohr's article as the FB page Still Seek Answers & I run called Never Forget Me with a link to the Imgur as well as the WS thread

    NEW LEAD! JAY/JASON CHECK OUT HIS PHOTO Photo: http://imgur.com/R9WnPYu PLEASE SEE WS THREAD CURRENT LEADS; FACTS AND UPDATES

    POSSIBLE LEAD #1: 'Jason' from Champaign, Illinois.
    POSSIBLE LEAD #2: 'Jay'
    Interesting that my posts are gone. Will figure it out later

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    96
    Dang! Just saw your post after I made it

    Happy to have it removed and merged into Social Media if that helps

    Wonder why your posts are gone. Confusion!
    "If I knew the way, I would take you home..."

    Nearly 20 years without a name, Grateful Doe.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    6,731
    Quote Originally Posted by greymetal View Post
    Dang! Just saw your post after I made it

    Happy to have it removed and merged into Social Media if that helps

    Wonder why your posts are gone. Confusion!
    Not sure, will try again later. Have to get working on Never Forget Me.

    Task Delegation; What tasks/suggestions/enquiries are you currently working on?

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    122
    Why? Because I was at that concert, and I read about the accident in the paper and thought it sounded like my friend. It wasn't my friend, though. I've also stuck with it because I became really good at finding people online because in the early days of the internet, I began a 10-year search for my biological family and was successful. I became convinced that it's possible to find ANYBODY. Yes, even someone without a name. I had names and it took me 10 years. For this to take 20 years (or more) doesn't surprise me.
    Last edited by averagemommy; 01-07-2015 at 02:16 PM.


  11. #41
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by greymetal View Post
    Very good idea!

    Has anyone contacted David Lohr yet?

    Infact; if you have contacted anybody from the media, could you please list who you have contacted and I will get a 'Delegations' thread together!
    Yes I contacted David Lohr and didn't get a response. I sent him messages over twitter and websleuths. I'm sure other people have as well.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,681
    Quote Originally Posted by averagemommy View Post
    Yes I contacted David Lohr and didn't get a response. I sent him messages over twitter and websleuths. I'm sure other people have as well.
    I'll send him a message as well. Maybe he will get tired of hearing from us

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NYC transplant to rural PA
    Posts
    2,740
    Check the other threads no need to blow up his inbox now!
    Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans. J. Lennon NYC

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3