TX - Mark Hernandez for child abuse, sexual assault, Parker County, 2002

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
Cries of despair could be heard outside the 415th District Court Tuesday after Parker County Judge Graham Quisenberry sentenced former Weatherford resident Mark Anthony Hernandez, 24, to life in prison.
Hernandez was arrested on charges of sexual assault in late 2002 after an ex-girlfriend accused him of abusing her daughters. He recently pleaded guilty to one count of sexual assault of a child and one count of physical abuse of child. He received a five-year sentence for the physical abuse.

After his arrest, Hernandez admitted to physically abusing the girls with a belt and sexually abusing one of them with a Barbie doll.

The girls, who were 3 and 4 at the time, confessed the abuse almost two months after he moved out, she said.

http://www.weatherforddemocrat.com/articles/2005/06/01/news/top_story/topstory1.txt

WARNING! Testimony was very graphic, and is discussed in this article

bugmenot.com username whyme
password mewhy

"Horrific." That is how a local assistant district attorney described the aggravated sexual assault on a 2-year-old that earned a 24-year-old man a life sentence Tuesday.

Mark Anthony Hernandez of Aransas Pass pleaded guilty in district court to the charge of aggravated sexual assault and to injury to a child. He was assessed the life term, plus five years on the injury charge, by state District Judge Graham Quisenberry after several hours of testimony that appeared to shock observers inside the courtroom.

"Of the cases I've read since I've been here, I think this is the worst," said Assistant District Attorney Jeff Swain after the sentencing. "This case had elements of abuse that I've never seen before, and I hope I never see them again."

http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/news/local/11790816.htm

Cries of despair could be heard outside the 415th District Court Tuesday after Parker County Judge Graham Quisenberry sentenced former Weatherford resident Mark Anthony Hernandez, 24, to life in prison.
Hernandez was arrested on charges of sexual assault in late 2002 after an ex-girlfriend accused him of abusing her daughters. He recently pleaded guilty to one count of sexual assault of a child and one count of physical abuse of child. He received a five-year sentence for the physical abuse.

After his arrest, Hernandez admitted to physically abusing the girls with a belt and sexually abusing one of them with a Barbie doll.

The girls, who were 3 and 4 at the time, confessed the abuse almost two months after he moved out, she said.

http://www.weatherforddemocrat.com/articles/2005/06/01/news/top_story/topstory1.txt

WARNING! Testimony was very graphic, and is discussed in this article

bugmenot.com username whyme
password mewhy

Have a couple of questions on this case if someone would help me please.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back