1175 users online (231 members and 944 guests)  



Websleuths News

Poll: What happened to Brandon Lawson?


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    CA always, FL now
    Posts
    17,753

    What happened to Brandon Lawson?

    What do you think?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    292
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldpizza View Post
    What do you think?

    There is a post 2 up from this one, maybe you can combine them?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Over the rainbow in the land of buckeyes
    Posts
    950
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldpizza View Post
    What do you think?
    I am 50/50 on deceased or alive and hiding. Which is very odd for me, because I will usually lean strongly one way. But this case is far from normal.
    "They say that what you mock will surely overtake you. And you become a monster , so the monster will not break you. " *U2*:

    "Did you say it? I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life." Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow." ~Meredith Grey~

    Where is Brandy Hall?
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42348





  4. #4
    I honest to God have no idea from one day to the next. One day I'm convinced he's dead & just hasn't been found, then the next I'm convinced he left to get away from it all! Either way, he needs to be found.
    Using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    The Great State of Texas
    Posts
    567
    Deceased at the hands of person or persons he knew.

    *Unless specifically indicated, all opinions are my own. *
    *All things stated by me are my own opinions unless otherwise indicated.*

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,198
    I think BL is deceased...I think at the hand of strangers is the most likely given what we know...but for sure, I think he's sadly deceased. I hope he is found so his family can lay him to rest properly...but even more, I hope I'm wrong!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    906
    Quote Originally Posted by SavetheQueen View Post
    Deceased at the hands of person or persons he knew.

    *Unless specifically indicated, all opinions are my own. *
    I think he is deceased at the hand of a person or persons he knew, too.

    After following Brandon's case, trying to understand the sketchy timeline, and the weird story about his "hiding" from the cops behind a bush after calling 911 for help, and on and on, I came to the conclusion that unless family members started telling the truth about what really happened that night, we were just going to go in circles.

    Shortly before I stopped reading on his page/thread here, the word from his facebook page was that L wanted all the questions to stop, or something to that effect.

    Okie dokie. I had a lot of questions. I didn't post any on facebook, but posted a few on WS.

    It seemed that if the family did not want to be truthful, or make sense of basic facts surrounding his disappearance (but wanted the public's help), and the online publication that was run by the sheriff's wife had a version that wasn't questioned, there was no where to go, sadly. Very sadly.
    Last edited by PPKik; 04-24-2014 at 03:14 AM. Reason: added a space

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    292
    Quote Originally Posted by PPKik View Post
    I think he is deceased at the hand of a person or persons he knew, too.

    After following Brandon's case, trying to understand the sketchy timeline, and the weird story about his "hiding" from the cops behind a bush after calling 911 for help, and on and on, I came to the conclusion that unless family members started telling the truth about what really happened that night, we were just going to go in circles.

    Shortly before I stopped reading on his page/thread here, the word from his facebook page was that L wanted all the questions to stop, or something to that effect.

    Okie dokie. I had a lot of questions. I didn't post any on facebook, but posted a few on WS.

    It seemed that if the family did not want to be truthful, or make sense of basic facts surrounding his disappearance (but wanted the public's help), and the online publication that was run by the sheriff's wife had a version that wasn't questioned, there was no where to go, sadly. Very sadly.
    You make very good points here, I never saw where they wanted questions stopped, but what could the reasoning for that be/ HMMM I wonder

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    906
    Quote Originally Posted by Karmin View Post
    You make very good points here, I never saw where they wanted questions stopped, but what could the reasoning for that be/ HMMM I wonder

    I wish I had followed up at the time. I believe a poster on Ws relayed that from his facebook page to Ws, that L was asking for people to stop asking all kinds of questions and "Find Brandon."

    I get sick of family members getting in the way, so I just stopped, rather than get distressed in another way.

    All I can say for certain is that after many months of Brandon being missing, many things about the night he went missing made no sense and no one, including the mother of his children, was making it easy to get basic facts and a timeline straight.

    That may not have helped find him, but it sure is a necessary start. I'll see if I can find that post that caused me to rethink spending time on this case.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    The Great State of Texas
    Posts
    567
    Quote Originally Posted by PPKik View Post
    I wish I had followed up at the time. I believe a poster on Ws relayed that from his facebook page to Ws, that L was asking for people to stop asking all kinds of questions and "Find Brandon."

    I get sick of family members getting in the way, so I just stopped, rather than get distressed in another way.

    All I can say for certain is that after many months of Brandon being missing, many things about the night he went missing made no sense and no one, including the mother of his children, was making it easy to get basic facts and a timeline straight.

    That may not have helped find him, but it sure is a necessary start. I'll see if I can find that post that caused me to rethink spending time on this case.
    Sadly, not much has changed in that regard.

    *Unless specifically indicated, all opinions are my own. *
    *All things stated by me are my own opinions unless otherwise indicated.*


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    292
    I think he is dead by the hands of some one he knew, I hate to say that, but too many discrepancies.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,121
    I am convinced by the 911 call someone was with Brandon that night. I am not sure he knew who they were or not, but I think they did him harm.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3
    My first post, have read all the threads on this perplexing case. Seems like everything's gone a bit quite the last few months though?

    IMO I don't think there's any possible way he's still alive, but I also think there's more that went on that night that at the very least the brother and brother's gf know about. Did he/they go to buy drugs after the fight with LL?

    I can hear the fear in his voice when he says the words "Please hurry"

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    192
    Dead by someone he knows.
    These are all my opinions and only my opinions.

  15. #15
    I remain unconvinced one way or another about how he was killed but unfortunately don't think he still alive. I think that as close as he was to his children, that he would stay away from them this long. I think if he had seen the kids since he went missing they would have slipped and mentioned it to someone by now. I wish LE would make some kind of statement.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #4
    By BlithePlum in forum 2010's Missing
    Replies: 1134
    Last Post: 08-29-2016, 12:18 PM
  2. TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #3
    By BlithePlum in forum 2010's Missing
    Replies: 1133
    Last Post: 10-03-2014, 08:00 AM
  3. TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #2
    By BlithePlum in forum 2010's Missing
    Replies: 964
    Last Post: 03-26-2014, 08:25 AM
  4. TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #1
    By BlithePlum in forum 2010's Missing
    Replies: 1076
    Last Post: 03-12-2014, 09:23 AM