• BL Alive and in hiding.

Votes: 16 5.2%
  • BL Succumbed to the desert elements.

Votes: 57 18.6%
  • BL Dead at the hands of strangers.

Votes: 138 45.0%
  • BL Overdose/or alcohol poisoning.

Votes: 14 4.6%
  • BL Dead at the hands of someone he knew.

Votes: 55 17.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 27 8.8%

• Total voters
I honest to God have no idea from one day to the next. One day I'm convinced he's dead & just hasn't been found, then the next I'm convinced he left to get away from it all! Either way, he needs to be found.

Deceased at the hands of person or persons he knew.

*Unless specifically indicated, all opinions are my own. ;) *

I think BL is deceased...I think at the hand of strangers is the most likely given what we know...but for sure, I think he's sadly deceased. I hope he is found so his family can lay him to rest properly...but even more, I hope I'm wrong!

Deceased at the hands of person or persons he knew.

I think he is deceased at the hand of a person or persons he knew, too.

After following Brandon's case, trying to understand the sketchy timeline, and the weird story about his "hiding" from the cops behind a bush after calling 911 for help, and on and on, I came to the conclusion that unless family members started telling the truth about what really happened that night, we were just going to go in circles.

Shortly before I stopped reading on his page/thread here, the word from his facebook page was that L wanted all the questions to stop, or something to that effect.

Okie dokie. I had a lot of questions. I didn't post any on facebook, but posted a few on WS.

It seemed that if the family did not want to be truthful, or make sense of basic facts surrounding his disappearance (but wanted the public's help), and the online publication that was run by the sheriff's wife had a version that wasn't questioned, there was no where to go, sadly. Very sadly.

I think he is deceased at the hand of a person or persons he knew, too.

After following Brandon's case, trying to understand the sketchy timeline, and the weird story about his "hiding" from the cops behind a bush after calling 911 for help, and on and on, I came to the conclusion that unless family members started telling the truth about what really happened that night, we were just going to go in circles.

Shortly before I stopped reading on his page/thread here, the word from his facebook page was that L wanted all the questions to stop, or something to that effect.

Okie dokie. I had a lot of questions. I didn't post any on facebook, but posted a few on WS.

It seemed that if the family did not want to be truthful, or make sense of basic facts surrounding his disappearance (but wanted the public's help), and the online publication that was run by the sheriff's wife had a version that wasn't questioned, there was no where to go, sadly. Very sadly.

You make very good points here, I never saw where they wanted questions stopped, but what could the reasoning for that be/ HMMM I wonder

You make very good points here, I never saw where they wanted questions stopped, but what could the reasoning for that be/ HMMM I wonder

I wish I had followed up at the time. I believe a poster on Ws relayed that from his facebook page to Ws, that L was asking for people to stop asking all kinds of questions and "Find Brandon."

I get sick of family members getting in the way, so I just stopped, rather than get distressed in another way.

All I can say for certain is that after many months of Brandon being missing, many things about the night he went missing made no sense and no one, including the mother of his children, was making it easy to get basic facts and a timeline straight.

That may not have helped find him, but it sure is a necessary start. I'll see if I can find that post that caused me to rethink spending time on this case. :seeya:

I wish I had followed up at the time. I believe a poster on Ws relayed that from his facebook page to Ws, that L was asking for people to stop asking all kinds of questions and "Find Brandon."

I get sick of family members getting in the way, so I just stopped, rather than get distressed in another way.

All I can say for certain is that after many months of Brandon being missing, many things about the night he went missing made no sense and no one, including the mother of his children, was making it easy to get basic facts and a timeline straight.

That may not have helped find him, but it sure is a necessary start. I'll see if I can find that post that caused me to rethink spending time on this case. :seeya:

Sadly, not much has changed in that regard.

I think he is dead by the hands of some one he knew, I hate to say that, but too many discrepancies.

I am convinced by the 911 call someone was with Brandon that night. I am not sure he knew who they were or not, but I think they did him harm.

My first post, have read all the threads on this perplexing case. Seems like everything's gone a bit quite the last few months though?

IMO I don't think there's any possible way he's still alive, but I also think there's more that went on that night that at the very least the brother and brother's gf know about. Did he/they go to buy drugs after the fight with LL?

I can hear the fear in his voice when he says the words "Please hurry"

I remain unconvinced one way or another about how he was killed but unfortunately don't think he still alive. I think that as close as he was to his children, that he would stay away from them this long. I think if he had seen the kids since he went missing they would have slipped and mentioned it to someone by now. I wish LE would make some kind of statement.

Dead at the hands of strangers for mine

If he was in hiding, no way he calls 911

If it was someone he knew who harmed him, and he was able to call 911, he'd name them and stay on the phone so they knew they were named

I think after the fight with his girlfriend he went to get drugs, misjudged the amount of gas he had, and ended up in the wrong place at the wrong time out on that road

The word on the recording that confuses me most is "stapers"

As much as it sounds like someone else initially says "yeah" when she asks if he needs an ambulance, the phone would have had to be on speaker for anyone else to hear her ask that

from reading all the missing persons cases I have, one very common thread appears to be lack of endeavour by LE

If I was his family and friends, I'd be raising hell in their town about this

In my opinion Brandon is likely deceased at the hand of strangers or exposure/elements from getting lost out in that land. I agree if he knew who was chasing him he would have named them. Everyone keeps saying Ladessa isn't being forthcoming with answers but she has given several interviews answering questions. There is only so much she can give..... She was not there. If she had the answers, I don't believe Brandon would still be missing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my opinion Brandon is likely deceased at the hand of strangers or exposure/elements from getting lost out in that land. I agree if he knew who was chasing him he would have named them. Everyone keeps saying Ladessa isn't being forthcoming with answers but she has given several interviews answering questions. There is only so much she can give..... She was not there. If she had the answers, I don't believe Brandon would still be missing.

I agree with most of what you are saying, except the part where he could get lost. The area he ran out of gas at and the land surrounding it has several homes around it. Ho would have been close enough to the highway to see/hear cars and their lights. The homes have what we call guard lights and he should have been close enough to Bronte to see the lights from the town to steer him North. Otherwise, I think you are correct. The question is......who are the "strangers" and how can they be found?

I am familiar with the area as I lived in San Angelo for many years. Went to Lakeview high school. I was not really familiar with Bronte area but have been there a few times since this happened. The phone pinging last in that area is what makes me believe he is still on that land and didn't get too far away. I believe he did run into someone, possibly locals or even land owners. Maybe someone on a lease. He might have been trying to get a ride from them or gas. Because of the 911 call, I think he ran into the wrong person or persons. I believe more than one person just from listening to the 911 tape. I honestly believe if higher level of law enforcement would get search warrants for the surrounding properties, we would know exactly who Brandon ran into that night. I know LE has said searches were done. But I just don't trust them at this point.
Just my opinion

I am familiar with the area as I lived in San Angelo for many years. Went to Lakeview high school. I was not really familiar with Bronte area but have been there a few times since this happened. The phone pinging last in that area is what makes me believe he is still on that land and didn't get too far away. I believe he did run into someone, possibly locals or even land owners. Maybe someone on a lease. He might have been trying to get a ride from them or gas. Because of the 911 call, I think he ran into the wrong person or persons. I believe more than one person just from listening to the 911 tape. I honestly believe if higher level of law enforcement would get search warrants for the surrounding properties, we would know exactly who Brandon ran into that night. I know LE has said searches were done. But I just don't trust them at this point.
Just my opinion

So if someone else came in to investigate and they came up with the same outcome would you be ok with it? So the issue is with the sheriff and his wife is that why you don't trust LE? What has LE done for you not to trust them? I honestly think the ball was dropped on both sides. The family and LE. LE shouldn't get all the blame

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back