1435 users online (208 members and 1227 guests)  

Websleuths News

Poll: What happened to Brandon Lawson?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    About the 911 call... If that's the only piece of real evidence available, why has it not been examined? Why hasn't it been examined by audio forensics for identification. If it has been, why haven't we heard any information as to the findings?
    Audio forensics would be able to distinguish each sound and confirm if it was in fact BL speaking or someone else. It would also be able to detect, enhance, and make known all the background sounds that the human ear cannot immediately hear. I believe the 911 call is a bread crumb and the best lead in finding BL's whereabouts.

Quote Originally Posted by JesOne View Post
    About the 911 call... If that's the only piece of real evidence available, why has it not been examined? Why hasn't it been examined by audio forensics for identification. If it has been, why haven't we heard any information as to the findings?
    Audio forensics would be able to distinguish each sound and confirm if it was in fact BL speaking or someone else. It would also be able to detect, enhance, and make known all the background sounds that the human ear cannot immediately hear. I believe the 911 call is a bread crumb and the best lead in finding BL's whereabouts.
    It has been. The police know what it says. Itís the girlfriend that doesnít know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    *All things stated by me are my own opinions unless otherwise indicated.*

Quote Originally Posted by SavetheQueen View Post
    It has been. The police know what it says. Itís the girlfriend that doesnít know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    And how do you know this? Did I miss a police update?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with you. If police have done anything with the 911 call I havenít heard about it. They released to family for identification, but I think thatís all we know. This is a small town law enforcement who are not use to investigating these types of issues and have been totally silent about the investigation.. leads me to believe they are probably not even investigating anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This. It's like this case is just tucked away somewhere gathering dust and always has been since Day 1. Nobody will even confirm that the 911 call has been cut/edited in places, which has been claimed by many people. That's a pretty big detail IMO.

We need some journalists or private detectives on this case because the local PD is not doing a whole lot from what I can tell. If I were his loved ones, I'd be DEMANDING answers from police...or at least pressing to see their progress on the case. And maybe they are. It's not the family's job to hire search parties & other private companies to find him--it's the job of local police. And after how the Sheriff's wife talked about Brandon in the local newspaper, I'd be pressing for a lawsuit. You just don't say things like that about a missing person.

He didn't disappear into thin air. I'm of the belief that if he died out on that flat land, he would've been found by now...or at least parts of him (clothes, jewelry, etc). I'm from Oklahoma where the land is all plains & small hills, and I've never known someone to go missing on such a landscape. That leaves three possibilities: He was abducted by strangers, he fled to outrun his warrant or he was murdered by family & buried somewhere other than where his truck was found & the call was not his voice. I don't have a "favorite" scenario of the three but based on the family's obstructive & unhelpful behavior, I tend to suspect option 2 or 3.
    Last edited by Occams Razor; 12-10-2017 at 06:35 AM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7