1176 users online (224 members and 952 guests)  

Websleuths News

Poll: What happened to Brandon Lawson?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I just read about the Brandon Lawson. Well just started studying this case. I believe their are only two possibly. He ran to some people and saw something bad gone down. And the killed him and hide the bodies. or Brandon under stress went back to a old drug he had being known to use Meth. And the meth cause him to hallucinate and become hallucinate paranoid and confessed. Then he became lost and died of the elements. Sadly I believe that drugs being "meth" cause the strange 911 call.

Quote Originally Posted by sandykblue View Post
    I just read about the Brandon Lawson. Well just started studying this case. I believe their are only two possibly. He ran to some people and saw something bad gone down. And the killed him and hide the bodies. or Brandon under stress went back to a old drug he had being known to use Meth. And the meth cause him to hallucinate and become hallucinate paranoid and confessed. Then he became lost and died of the elements. Sadly I believe that drugs being "meth" cause the strange 911 call.
    I don't think we will know the truth until LE allows proper searches to be done on that land. TexasEquaSearch is the best there is and Tim and his teams have brought hundreds of missing people home. I don't understand why they won't allow searches! Seems very fishy to me.
    JMOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Karmin View Post
    How big of a town is it? Like small enough where everyone knows everyone? Cause if that is the case, I would think he would have named who he saw.
    I am thinking EquiSearch was called in the beginning, and for some reason they denied help. I don't know why or circumstances surrounding it. That would be interesting to know as to why LE didn't contact or why they declined help

Definitely small enough where everyone knows everyone. Last time I drove thru the population sign was still 999 lol I grew up and graduated there. I was rather surprised just reading that landowners denied searches that doesn't really fit. And as far as seeing the lights of Bronte you can but only after coming up over a certain hill. I'm not sure where his truck was.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

What happened to Brandon Lawson?

Quote Originally Posted by ldubya14 View Post
    Definitely small enough where everyone knows everyone. Last time I drove thru the population sign was still 999 lol I grew up and graduated there. I was rather surprised just reading that landowners denied searches that doesn't really fit. And as far as seeing the lights of Bronte you can but only after coming up over a certain hill. I'm not sure where his truck was.

There is a great pod cast about the case on brain scratch. As soon as he went missing the local news paper started publishing online articles basically saying "felon on the loose" and stated that he was not still in the area. A lot of it was deleted shortly after due to family complaints but I think the damage was done causing locals to not allow searches. The paper is also owned by the local sheriff's wife ( not suspicious at al lol). She even came on here offering to give people info on the case if they private messaged her, telling people he was on drugs ( how would they know, they never found him). They said they did searches but did not allow any family or friends to participate. The father of Brandon was even threatened with arrest if he stepped on anyone's land. Sheriff told family he did not want a "3 ring circus" in his county. Several people just want to put blame on the family no matter what theory you put out there they will just direct right back to his wife. That's why i stopped participating in that other thread. And they will likely report this post and it will get deleted. I think he's still out there on that land. I don't think they really did proper searches. I think the focus needs to remain in the area he came up missing from. I think they need to call in professionals to do real searches. IMO

Last edited by rascal32; 02-23-2017 at 02:23 AM.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...qY87bREXAW2qZw

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ryt-Kpvar-o&autoplay=1

Quote Originally Posted by rascal32 View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ryt-Kpvar-o&autoplay=1

Why do those look like this to me? Haha I've seen a few come out like that

There is a great pod cast about the case on brain scratch. As soon as he went missing the local news paper started publishing online articles basically saying "felon on the loose" and stated that he was not still in the area. A lot of it was deleted shortly after due to family complaints but I think the damage was done causing locals to not allow searches. The paper is also owned by the local sheriff's wife ( not suspicious at al lol). She even came on here offering to give people info on the case if they private messaged her, telling people he was on drugs ( how would they know, they never found him). They said they did searches but did not allow any family or friends to participate. The father of Brandon was even threatened with arrest if he stepped on anyone's land. Sheriff told family he did not want a "3 ring circus" in his county. Several people just want to put blame on the family no matter what theory you put out there they will just direct right back to his wife. That's why i stopped participating in that other thread. And they will likely report this post and it will get deleted. I think he's still out there on that land. I don't think they really did proper searches. I think the focus needs to remain in the area he came up missing from. I think they need to call in professionals to do real searches. IMO

I've read that about the searches. I've also read that people were going on land and digging thru stuff without permission and that's what caused the hoopla about searches. I know a few people that live on that area of 277 that's why I was asking what has been searched and who the property owners were that were denying searches. I also know Wayne McCutchen, he is a very good man. I was best friends with both of his daughters in high school. I think if something happened to him on that highway it was people passing thru. Also, if he was a felon trying to get passed off as a missing person, he wouldn't have gone about it like that, silly theory Imo.

Why do those look like this to me? Haha I've seen a few come out like that

Weird... you can watch it online. Just Google brain scratch Brandon Lawson. Very interesting watch. Gives a more detail on the families side of things.

I've read that about the searches. I've also read that people were going on land and digging thru stuff without permission and that's what caused the hoopla about searches. I know a few people that live on that area of 277 that's why I was asking what has been searched and who the property owners were that were denying searches. I also know Wayne McCutchen, he is a very good man. I was best friends with both of his daughters in high school. I think if something happened to him on that highway it was people passing thru. Also, if he was a felon trying to get passed off as a missing person, he wouldn't have gone about it like that, silly theory Imo.

I have heard a few people on here say that some were going on properties without permission but I haven't heard anything official. I'm sure the sheriff is a good man and I in no way think he was involved. But I think the investigation was not handled properly and I don't think proper searches have been done. I do take into consideration that this is a small town sheriff office that is not use to this kind of thing happening in their county. I do though have a problem with his wife/newspaper owner and the way she handled the situation. I think she was a big reason searches were not allowed.

Just to add.. if this were my husband, I would have gone on the property too because you would be panicking trying to find your loved one. They would of had to arrest me every day or shoot me to keep me from looking.

There was a case in Oklahoma that sounds scarily similar to Brandon, they found his truck and searched areas all around and found nothing. They had. K9s and search crews, then 3 years later about 300 yards from where they found his truck they found human remains and it ended up being him. So it wouldn't be off base to search the area again. Who knows

Quote Originally Posted by Karmin View Post
    There was a case in Oklahoma that sounds scarily similar to Brandon, they found his truck and searched areas all around and found nothing. They had. K9s and search crews, then 3 years later about 300 yards from where they found his truck they found human remains and it ended up being him. So it wouldn't be off base to search the area again. Who knows

I really believe that the same thing will happen with this case if they allow searches. It is a lot of land. I think he's still out there pretty close to where he went missing. I've also suspected "in my opinion only" that possibly a land owner or resident of one of the properties did something to him. Maybe he went on to a property to get help and they thought he was trying to steal or rob them. IDK... so many possibilities. I guess what I think is most plausible... is he got lost out there running from something (real or not) and died from the elements or some kind of injury. When he talked to KL's GF he said he was bleeding. What we don't know is why he was bleeding.

At some point I hope his remains will be found. IMO he did NOT run away because of warrants. He is deceased....by what means, I don't know. I do not think this case will be solved by any police work in that area, as that one land owner's wife that posted here, think it was the sheriff's wife???? stated he was running from his warrant. So IMO, not much effort was made to find him.
    Fibromyalgia Fog at it's finest! Temporary loss of vocabulary may occur at any time.

I stopped participating in the threads as well, long ago. Not sure if we stopped for the "exact" same reason, but I'm sure we both stopped because something didn't pass the smell test (correct me if I"m wrong, this is JMO).

What are we missing????

Do most posters agree Brandon called 911 for help?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast