730 users online (81 members and 649 guests)  

Websleuths News

Poll: What happened to Brandon Lawson?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Anything new in this case? I head both the true crime garage and brain scratch podcast. Very strange and interesting case. where his truck was foun looks like there were houses or something close by he could have run to. Just depends which direction he ran. There is also a body of water close by, hopefully all of it was searched.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-EL View Post
    Anything new in this case? I head both the true crime garage and brain scratch podcast. Very strange and interesting case. where his truck was foun looks like there were houses or something close by he could have run to. Just depends which direction he ran. There is also a body of water close by, hopefully all of it was searched.
    He was within walking distance of several homes as well as Bronte....which had a 24 hr gas station.
    Why have we not seen an arrest in the Haily Dunn kidnapping and murder?
    Who murdered Hailey Dunn? Justice needs to be served this beautiful girl!

His Dad lived in Bronte.

Quote Originally Posted by Caramalion View Post
    His Dad lived in Bronte.
    Whoís dad lived in Bronte?
    Brandonís dad did not live in or anywhere around Bronte.

Just my random thoughts & opinions...
    Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Caramalion View Post
    His Dad lived in Bronte.
    Caramalion... Do hope you come back here and welcome to the thread. BL's Dad lived @ South of Ft Worth not Bronte are you possibly referring to someone else that may be linked to this case that has been mentioned or not ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DO YOU KNOW ME?
    Help Identify Lake Pontchartrain Jane Doe - Slidell, Louisiana - June 19, 1986

Red/Brown (Auburn) Hair, 5'2-5'4, 20-30 yrs old, perfect teeth absence of wisdom, Scars; right knee, abdomen, right wrist, prior right hip injury, possible nose surgery, breast implants, 8-12 wks pregnant, marking of a ring left hand ring finger

LSU Faces: http://identifyla.lsu.edu/profile.php?id=383
    NAMUS: https://identifyus.org/cases/852
    Doe: http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/16ufla.html

Let's say something did happen to Brandon, but was not due to foul play. Wouldn't they have found his body? For someone to just go missing from a remote area like this is just too odd. Where was he heading if not to his dads, if I know I don't have gas I would logically either drive to my brothers to stay the night or come back to the house and chill out in the couch.

** my 2 cents worth, And humble opinion, unless noted **

Honestly I don't feel like they searched well enough and I feel he is out on land close to where he disappeared. I also think more and more that he might have sought help at one of the local homes and something happened. Just my thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wouldn't he have been found in the days to follow if he was just out in the land? If something happened to him while seeking help,that in itself is very odd.

It seems like everything points to he was in urgent trouble ...he needed help....someone stopped him (killed) and likely buried him on their property which would explain why many will not allow LE to search their properties as has been mentioned. I'm shocked nothing more has come of this case by now.
    "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." -MLK

Yes very true. Seems so crazy that if someone needs help they need to worry about someone possibly killing them instead of helping them.

I've also heard some of the property belongs to someone in LE

The land is is vast and very rugged surrounding the area where he went missing. I know the sheriff owns land, but I don't think it is the area where he went missing. But this community is very close knit and Brandon was a stranger. No one has come forward with information and land owners would not let family search, even called police on them.
    I pray answers come soon.

Yes his family needs answers and closure. Any word on why he was heading in that direction? I had read somewhere that it was not in the direction of where his father lived.

Yes his family needs answers and closure. Any word on why he was heading in that direction? I had read somewhere that it was not in the direction of where his father lived.

Yes it was in the direction his father lived. All accounts I've heard say he was heading to his fathers.

If you are leaving town at midnight to drive 300 plus miles, what is the first thing you do? You get gas! Why did he leave town on an empty tank? What man runs home to Daddy 300 miles away when his brother that he's close to is a few blocks or miles away? Wasn't he starting a new job? I'm not convinced he was headed to Dads.......I think he was headed for trouble and that is why he's missing. JMO tho.
    Why have we not seen an arrest in the Haily Dunn kidnapping and murder?
    Who murdered Hailey Dunn? Justice needs to be served this beautiful girl!

Quote Originally Posted by nannymo View Post
    If you are leaving town at midnight to drive 300 plus miles, what is the first thing you do? You get gas! Why did he leave town on an empty tank? What man runs home to Daddy 300 miles away when his brother that he's close to is a few blocks or miles away? Wasn't he starting a new job? I'm not convinced he was headed to Dads.......I think he was headed for trouble and that is why he's missing. JMO tho.
    We have no way to really know what goes through the mind of others. Perhaps he felt he could make it to Bronte, fill up there when his check hit the bank that morning but unfortunately miscalculated how far he could go. We know he and LL fought, a lot of people donít make rational decisions when they are upset. Plus if he was under the influence of something, trying to make sense of his thoughts and actions would be difficult. I donít know where he was headed. Maybe he was headed to dads, maybe he was headed to somewhere else. Iíve not heard that he knew anyone in Bronte. Maybe somewhere further like Abilene, like he mentioned in the 911 call ď here on both sides headed to AbileneĒ.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast