Utah connections...

cappuccina

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Is Raven now living with Kaiden and his sister "Kar" (Karyn) in Utah??

If so, she has some type of commerce/business/government contract?? type of license there:

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cach.../Database_files/MTGPEP.PDF+karyn+abaroa&hl=en

The same Karyn Bolton?? (also in sales)??

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cach...rydelivers.com/OfficeMove/+karyn+bolton&hl=en

His web designing business "friend" Jennifer lives in Herriman, UT (from running WHOIS on her site):

And, of course the "mainstay" of the Mormon church is there... I wonder how the Church views him at this point??

My understanding was that Kayrn (or however you spell it), was his mother.

...she could be my age! LOL

But, ..."Abaroa-Bolton" is curious...thought her last name was Peters; has she remarried?

cappuccina said:
...seems younger...could it be a sister named after mom??
Karyn is his mom, she purposefully changed the spelling of her name from Karen, a habit her children seem to have adopted as well (Derek going from that spelling to Derrecke, etc.). Raven's sister is named Shiloh, not Karen. His mom is married to James Bolton, who is her second or third husband.

...I appreciate you clearing this up...

[or shall we change your name to "Mysterallgydd (sounds Welsh!), and my name to cappucchynna, in keeping with the "cool" name spelling thang going on here? LOL]

misterallgood said:
Karyn is his mom, she purposefully changed the spelling of her name from Karen, a habit her children seem to have adopted as well (Derek going from that spelling to Derrecke, etc.). Raven's sister is named Shiloh, not Karen. His mom is married to James Bolton, who is her second or third husband.
Raven has MORE than one sister, misterallgood. I have info of several more siblings but at your request once, didn't do too much more digging of his siblings info. you had posted basically to leave his family alone... not in a rude way, but out of respect as they most likely had nothing to do with this.
And Shiloh is not her real name either. It's treena smith. It's on classmates.com.
Just an fyi.

cappuccina said:
...she could be my age! LOL

But, ..."Abaroa-Bolton" is curious...thought her last name was Peters; has she remarried?
it's more than likely another sister he has. He has half sisters and brothers that have not yet been posted about ... I can post the info if we need just like I posted the family history of Janet and her 9 brothers and sisters.

This is all mentioned on a resume he posted a long time ago. I will go dig up the link.

:laugh:
cappuccina said:
...or shall we change your name to "Mysterallgydd (sounds Welsh!), and my name to cappucchynna, in keeping with the "cool" name spelling thang going on here? LOL]

ewwwinteresting said:
I'm sorry but I can't find anything in this site stating that Trena Smith was the sister of Raven....am I missing something? Besides, according to the year Shiloh was born she would have graduated in 2000, not 1999??
Search for Raven Abaroa... under his name at the same high school is Shiloh Abaroa... click on Shiloh's page and it comes up with her name Trena Smith.

The years she attended list 1996 to 1999. She either dropped out, graduate early or switched schools.
http://www.classmates.com/cmo/user/school/list.jsp?startYear=1993&communityId=999&endYear=1997
Click on the second listing, Shiloh.

She either got married to a smith or changed her last name to Abaroa like Raven did ... Someone here on another thread mentioned that Smith was he real last name...

I guess Shiloh has two myspace pages? Confused!!

I guess they also have a brother named Tim? I found some stuff on Janet's family history online but nothing about Raven's really except the things he posted on his site.
He has 4 sisters and brothers. Some are half.
Some of what I have found links the Arizona and San Diego connections...

http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=14684098&Mytoken=20050604105640

A post to this Tim fella:

clear.gif

May 4, 2005 11:14 PM

Hey Tractor...or was that Snake? Well anyway, thanks for saying "hi" on myspace. I love you a lot and I miss you. Hope you are being good :) See you in Arizona..... Luv your sis

a post from Tim to Shiloh:
(references the siblings)

Tim

clear.gif

May 8, 2005 3:19 PM

Yeah it was both tratnor and snake (tnake) lol good times i have to find those old vids again, Can't wait for our fam trip that should be an awesome time! Well hope all is well Miss you lots and come back to San Diego soon so the sibs can get together! Ill be there the 4th o june cuz! 21 baby and TOM made me promise he would be my frist buy!

Luvs...Tim...

So far i know of
Shiloh (trena smith)
Derek
and now Tim

I am not trying to post anything bad about his family. Just helps to have the family tree outlined... I know when I read about other crimes like Jon Benet, Lori Hacking, Laci Peterson and others, there's always talk about the families and friends....
Sorry if this offends anyone... I feel like I'm posting on eggshells the last few days with everything going on...

howdy golfmommy! :blowkiss:

if those are both shiloh's sites (the original one and this new one)... wow, they are radically different.

I'm guessing this is one of their younger sisters, too...
http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=10697790&Mytoken=20050604112220

Shiloh posted to her, and the post seemed family like. maybe a sister or cousin.

Also... wow, some of Raven's siblings all have different last names... I am confused by who is half and who is full....none of them posted about Janet that I could find. I'm guessing Shiloh is the glue holding them all together?

PrayersForMaura said:
howdy golfmommy! :blowkiss:

Also... wow, some of Raven's siblings all have different last names... I am confused by who is half and who is full....none of them posted about Janet that I could find. I'm guessing Shiloh is the glue holding them all together?

It's so hard to say with this family ... they seem to change their names more than some people change their underware.

PrayersForMaura said:
I am not trying to post anything bad about his family. Just helps to have the family tree outlined... I know when I read about other crimes like Jon Benet, Lori Hacking, Laci Peterson and others, there's always talk about the families and friends....
Sorry if this offends anyone... I feel like I'm posting on eggshells the last few days with everything going on...

Oh, PFM, please remember that the vast majority of us want justice for Janet. Every hidden thing we can uncover about Raven and Janet's life which is factual and substantiated may lead to another truth which we didn't know about.
Google and the Internet Archive has helped immensely in this case because Raven put so much online.. even though he did try mightily to erase it. :)

Thanks for what you found. I am going to spend some time at Myspace. I have a feeling this may have been one of the family's meeting places, as you have pointed out with the links..:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back