Timeline of residences

OriginalJerseyGirl

CERTIFIED FLYERS FANATIC!
Reaction score
Since Raven moved around a lot, perhaps this thread will be helpful to keep track of his residences over the years.

1979 to 1994
Lived in numerous places in San Diego

1994 to 1998
10798 Heather Ridge Road, Sandy, Utah

Fall 1998 to August 1999
Lived at College in Buena Vista, Virginia
(attending college for 2 years, dropped out?)

August 1999 to mid-to-late 2001?
Lived in Fredericksburg, VA (since Aug. 2000)

Sometime in late 2001/early 2002 ? (unconfirmed)
Raven moved back to Utah

2003 Moved to NC ? (unconfirmed)

August 2004 til April 2005?
2606 FERRAND DR
DURHAM, NC 27705-1738

Also:
R Abaroa
Ravenstree
PO Box 21603
Hillsborough NC 27278

I've copied & pasted this from the original thread. These are states where records were found for Raven during the years listed. Copy & paste follows:

So there are background reports available, with address information, for Raven Abaroa in the following states on the following dates:

March 1999 - Virginia
July 2001 - Virginia & Utah (This Utah address also includes the name Derek Abaroa for the same time.)
October 2002 - Virginia & North Carolina
March 2003 - Arizona (This address includes the names Mildred, Fred, Michele, Steven, and Ramon. Four names from this group are available in May 2001 at an address in California with MUCH different ages listed. :waitasec: )
August 2003 - Utah
October 2003 - Virginia
June 2004 - North Carolina
January 2005 - North Carolina
May 2005 - North Carolina

What does it all mean? I have no idea. LOL. But it was fun searching for it since I can't find anything else about him as of yet.

Does it mean that Raven used addresses in those different states at the same time?

1979 to 1994

1994 to 1998

Fall 1998 to August 2000

August 2000 to mid-to-late 2001?

1 College Hill Drive
Buena Vista, VA

5008 Sideburn Rd
Fiarfax, VA

11138 Sunburst Lane
Fredericksburg, VA

1006 Jefferson Davis Hwy
Fredericksburg, VA (This address showed up for Janet, but not Raven)

August 2004 to April 26, 2005
2606 FERRAND DR
DURHAM, NC 27705-1738

Now, we just need timelines for the addresses....

JerseyGirl said:
I've copied & pasted this from the original thread. These are states where records were found for Raven during the years listed. Copy & paste follows:

So there are background reports available, with address information, for Raven Abaroa in the following states on the following dates:

March 1999 - Virginia
July 2001 - Virginia & Utah (This Utah address also includes the name Derek Abaroa for the same time.)
October 2002 - Virginia & North Carolina
March 2003 - Arizona (This address includes the names Mildred, Fred, Michele, Steven, and Ramon. Four names from this group are available in May 2001 at an address in California with MUCH different ages listed. :waitasec: )
August 2003 - Utah
October 2003 - Virginia
June 2004 - North Carolina
January 2005 - North Carolina
May 2005 - North Carolina

What does it all mean? I have no idea. LOL. But it was fun searching for it since I can't find anything else about him as of yet.

Does it mean that Raven used addresses in those different states at the same time?
other than the arizona, that mostly jives with what i've found and listed.
Raven moved back to Utah for a bit and worked there in 2001 while Janet got accepted back to school in Virginia after having taken a year off ...
then Raven moved back with Janet in 2002.
The virginia addresses were probably for Janet in 2001 and 2002.

PrayersForMaura said:
other than the arizona, that mostly jives with what i've found and listed.
Raven moved back to Utah for a bit and worked there in 2001 while Janet got accepted back to school in Virginia after having taken a year off ...
then Raven moved back with Janet in 2002.
How do we know Raven moved back to Utah again?

PrayersForMaura said:
That could be.

What's up with the Arizona listing? We've never heard that he lived in Arizona yet when I did searches a week or so ago, he was listed in Arizona with several people that we know to be relatives of his. When I went to the same search site just now, his name is no longer on that list. :waitasec:

Mother: Karyn A. Abaroa Bolton: 10798 Heather Ridge Dr, Sandy, UT
born in 1958

Stepfather: James F. Bolton: 10798 Heather Ridge Dr, Sandy, UT
born in 1957

Uncle on Mother's side?: Fred Abaroa shows numerous addresses in Kennebunkport, Maine (someone stated he was going to stay in Maine soon)

Uncle on Mother's side?: Steven Abaroa shows addresses in Arizona.

Derek Abaroa, same Sandy Utah address
born in 1981, Shiloh Abaroa, same Utah address
born in 1982, Also shows a Jacob, same Utah address
born in 1978.

These are probably his blood siblings and has other step-brothers and sisters....I haven't searched the whole Bolton name!!!!

Found this address on the archived site
July 20, 2001
"11138-J Sunburst Ln, Fredericksburg, VA 22407 "
This was either a residence or place where RAven had an office.
It appears to have an apartment or suite letter of "J" ...

ewwwinteresting, this address matches one you found, but it has the "J" with it... I found it at this link at the bottom of the page:
http://web.archive.org/web/20010726203120/www.2nutmeg.net/

I was just sent a message from a credible source that Janet and Raven lived
here for a few years before moving to Durham:

Smithfield Virginia

I will update my list of addresses and hope the times are close to being accurate.

1979 to 1994 (times estimated, not confirmed)

1994 to 1998

Fall 1998 to August 2000 (times estimated, not confirmed)

August 2000 to mid-2001? (times estimated, not confirmed)

11138 Sunburst Lane
Fredericksburg, VA

1006 Jefferson Davis Hwy

August 2001 - Dec 2002 (times estimated, not confirmed)
Janet: (school? She went back for two years)
1 College Hill Drive
Buena Vista, VA

Raven: ??
5008 Sideburn Rd
Fairfax, VA

Dec 2002 to August 2004 (times estimated, not confirmed)
Smithfield, Virginia

2606 FERRAND DR
DURHAM, NC 27705-1738

Remember though, BEFORE moving to Durham, they lived in Carrboro, in the adjacent county (Orange). I don't have a timeline really of when they moved to Carrboro versus when they moved to Durham. Anyone?

Janet lived at 364 FIR AVE BUENA VISTA VAin 2003 with a bunch of her friends that were teammates of hers. Raven would come to visit on weekends.

tiffany said:
Janet lived at 364 FIR AVE BUENA VISTA VAin 2003 with a bunch of her friends that were teammates of hers. Raven would come to visit on weekends.
Did I miss something? Raven and Janet were married in 2000 and in 2003 they didn't live in the same house (except for weekends)????

ewwwinteresting said:
Did I miss something? Raven and Janet were married in 2000 and in 2003 they didn't live in the same house (except for weekends)????
As I have posted on other threads (which is kind of getting lost now that we have a lot more posts!! That's not a bad thing ;) ) ...
Janet went back to college in Virginia in 2001 - 2003 after having taken a year off to spend time with Raven and was offered a scholarship.
I am pretty sure that Raven was in Utah working when Janet was offered the scholarship and she moved back to VA and then Raven eventually moved to
Carrboro from fall 2003 to mid 2004.

I cannot find the original source of this info now but will be looking for it when I have time this weekend. Does anyone have info that can confirm this?
(would save me some time looking for it again! :blowkiss: )

If anyone is daring or in the Durham area, this is their landlord's name and number.
Maybe he would give a sleuther a tour... maybe not...

Greijn, Peter - Referral Realty
(919) 851-0395 5511 Hillsborough St
Raleigh, NC Map

property inquiring about:
2606 Ferrand Dr, Durham, NC 27705
three-bedroom home
gravel driveway and the wooded yard of the secluded property.

note: If anyone DOES contact this realtor, please try to post back here what you can find out about the house / the crime scene!

1979 to 1994

1994 to 1998
10798 Heather Ridge Road

Sandy, Utah

Fall 1998 to August 2000

August 2000 to August 2001

11138 Sunburst Lane #J
Fredericksburg, VA

1006 Jefferson Davis Hwy

August 2001 - Dec 2002 (Janet returned to school)
1 College Hill Drive
Buena Vista, VA

Raven??
5008 Sideburn Rd
Fairfax, VA

2003 - Janet
364 Fir Avenue
Buena Vista, VA

Raven back living with Mom and Dad in Utah?
10798 Heather Ridge Road
Sandy, Utah

? 2002 to ? 2003
Smithfield, Virginia

September 2003 to August 2004
Carborro, NC

2606 Ferrand Drive
Durham, NC 27705-1738

All of these are estimated dates. Any confirmed dates/addresses would be welcomed.

As I keep reading all of these posts, the quote by Sir Walter Scott rings through my head, "Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive."

I'm trying to untangle the R's web. Where has he lived? What jobs has he had? Can anybody start a job thread and write down where he has worked and when. Maybe if we give this info to LE or the ADA, they can follow up with his past employers to see if there was any stealing/embezzling that wasn't reported?? I think Newkid stated he still owed one employer $50.00 :)

The Christmas video shows Raven and Janet sending "greetings from Chapel Hill, NC." Was Janet's address in Buena Vista during 2003 just until graduation in the Spring, or during the Fall also? Can anyone confirm?

Don't we have indications that R and J were separated in Jan 2004? Perhaps they had been apart for a few weeks, but had a Christmas reconciliation? Just speculating... ;)

Hummingbird said:
The Christmas video shows Raven and Janet sending "greetings from Chapel Hill, NC." Was Janet's address in Buena Vista during 2003 just until graduation in the Spring, or during the Fall also? Can anyone confirm?

Don't we have indications that R and J were separated in Jan 2004? Perhaps they had been apart for a few weeks, but had a Christmas reconciliation? Just speculating... ;)
Ah yes, the Christmas video from Chapel Hill.....dang, another address I don't have. What I remember is that they separated in January 2004 and reconciled in March or April 2004. They most likely had separate addresses during the separation. Not sure if they had their own place or moved in with family....a friend.....girlfriend. Oh, wait, WHO did Raven live with when they were separated? Anybody know? been told?

as.i recall..............( i'll look for the post(s)....they were seperated in early 2004...............then janet became pregnant.........reconciled..........kaiden born oct. 2004.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100
Back