664 users online (97 members and 567 guests)  

Websleuths News

VA - Steven Batdorff, 60, Falls Church, 16 April 2014

Steven Batdorff

Missing Man Last Seen in Falls Church -

Investigators are hoping that the public can help locate a missing Sterling man, according to the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office. Steven Batdorff, 60, was last seen April 16 by a friend in the 300 block of West Colombia Street in Falls Church. He currently lives on Mayapple Place in Sterling. The Sheriff's Office notes that Batdorff is considered endangered, but no foul play is suspected.
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Mr. Batdorff was reported missing and is considered endangered. There is no foul play suspected. The investigation has also revealed that Mr. Batdorff may have been in the area of Montgomery Village, MD, on April 17. Detectives are working to determine if Mr. Batdorff has any ties to that area.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone, it's not ... The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone." - Robin Williams

OUR POWER LLC performs research and development of products and solutions for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) of major commercial brands and retailers; drafts federal guidelines, policies and procedures for government sponsors; and consulting. OUR POWER has various patents pending and is engaged in the research of renewable energy, energy efficiency, and fuels products. OUR POWER's President and founder, Steve Batdorff, is a domain expert on the development of capital/ business planning. He is a published co-author of national guidelines in capital/ business planning publications by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).

Fibromyalgia Fog at it's finest! Temporary loss of vocabulary may occur at any time.