968 users online (211 members and 757 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WI - Candace Giles, 54, Mequon, 24 April 2014

Candace Giles

Mequon police searching for missing woman -

MEQUON, Wis. —
    Mequon police are looking for a missing woman. Police said Candace Giles, 54, was last seen at 11:15 a.m. Thursday at her home on Parkview Drive. Giles did not show up for an appointment and personal items were left at her home, which are leading family and friends to believe she may be in danger or need help.
    Read more: http://www.wisn.com/news/mequon-poli...#ixzz2zqfe2zpt
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 04-26-2014 at 10:00 AM.
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

That was fast reporting... just a few hours ago. Hope she returns soon.

I just hope she's okay. She's quite breath-taking.
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

I think I've found her Facebook page, but I'm not certain. Nothing of note on it that I could glean from it.

Sounds like there will be an update on the news in a minute. I will share anything of interest.

In the process of moving to a new home.

"She's just a vivacious, energetic, lovely person who enjoys life and loves people," said Crossroads Presbyterian Church Pastor Bob Sheldon. He said she and her husband, Tom, attend his church. "He's obviously distraught not knowing where she is or what's going on, so yeah, he's having a hard time," Sheldon said. Sheldon said the couple recently sold their home on Parkview Drive and are in the process of moving, and that's when Giles went missing.
    Read more: http://www.wisn.com/news/mequon-poli...#ixzz2zrgMRSA1

http://www.jrn.com/tmj4/news/BREAKIN...256618581.html

Short article that mentions Candace used to work as a hostess at the River Lane Inn Restaurant, and also that she is a deacon at the Crossroads Church in Mequon.

She lives a few miles from me. Just some background on the area. Mequon is a wealthy and very low crime area 20 miles north of Milwaukee.

One potentially key bit of information is that the Milwaukee River is directly behind their house. While the river is usually calm, with all the recent rain, it's been rough lately. In fact, just last week, there was a 17 year old boy who went missing for overnight after going canoeing on the river a few miles from there. Thankfully, he was found in good shape.

I'm wondering if there is something we don't know in which the circumstances she went missing. This was out fast and she was declared missing just hours after she went missing.

Am I misreading something? She wasn't even missing 24 hours.

Anyways Badlands could you keep your ear out for us here? I'm from Wisconsin myself and so this lady has grabbed my attention. I hope she's found safe very soon.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by giagreen View Post
    I'm wondering if there is something we don't know in which the circumstances she went missing. This was out fast and she was declared missing just hours after she went missing.

Am I misreading something? She wasn't even missing 24 hours.

Anyways Badlands could you keep your ear out for us here? I'm from Wisconsin myself and so this lady has grabbed my attention. I hope she's found safe very soon.

It could be that with her personal items left at home, and missing the appointment she had (whatever the appointment was for, could have been important), that that could have been enough for them to realize something happened to her and they need to find her.
    IMOO.

Haven't seen a single missing persons flyer on fb or anything.

Wonder maybe I should share one. I've got the kind of friends and followers that keep on sharing most from Wisconsin.

A few new things:

"Police say there’s no evidence of foul play."

"Police are re-canvassing the search area, but are now including the banks along the Milwaukee River."

"A band of neighbors, friends and concerned church members are all wondering what happened to Candace. They searched high and low for her - along the river and through the woods."

Sources:
    http://www.620wtmj.com/news/local/BR...256618581.html

http://www.jrn.com/tmj4/news/Search-...256725381.html

As much as I hate to say this, my gut tells me that this isn't going to turn out well. I have a feeling that she may have had some sort of accident. I hope I'm wrong.

Prayers for her safe return...
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.

I stand with Standing Rock!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast