VA - Foreign exchange student, mother of sexual assault victim arrested

Tinsamd

Justice for Shaniya!!!!
Reaction score
I truly have no words..

Link:

http://www.nbc12.com/story/25333944...-mother-of-sexual-assault-victim-under-arrest
Hamad Mastour Alsuwat, 20, was staying with a family in a quiet suburban neighborhood just outside Fredericksburg. U.S. Customs and Border Patrol arrested Alsuwat on Sunday at Washington Dulles International Airport.
Police charged him with sexually assaulting the 17-year-old daughter of the couple he had been living with since September. The girl suffers from autism.

In a surprising twist to this story, police revealed they have charged the mother of that girl with trying to help Alsuwat escape.

But wait..

There's more!

According to court documents, the mother - whose name has not been released to protect the victim - had been covering for Alsuwat since November, when her husband caught his wife and Alsuwat having sex in a shed behind their house.

Now both she and Alsuwat are in jail.

Just line all of those who commit crimes against children in a row in front of the general public.

We'll make sure their sentencing is appropriate.

Hamad Mastour Alsuwat

Attachments

• hamad.jpg
    hamad.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 20
Good Lord! This has my head spinning!

So Hamad, sexually assaults the 17 year old daughter, who, by the way, is also autistic and her mother tries to help him escape jail because she has been having sex with him in their backyard shed.

I have no more words.....

ETA: Oh, but no picture of her or her name because they want to protect the daughter. Unlike the mother, wanting to protect her daughter

Hamad Mastour Alsuwat

I hope this doesn't just get shipped back to where he came from.
He committed a crime against a child here...he needs to be punished for it here.

As for the "mother"...no words.

Does the teenage girl at least have somewhere safe to stay now? It doesn't seem like she can trust her family.

I am only assuming here, but I can only assume that the girl's father is a decent person.

Those 2 certainly have a great deal to heal from.

More info:

http://news.fredericksburg.com/news...daughters-alleged-attacker-tries-to-flee-u-s/

He is charged in Stafford with object sexual penetration, a felony that carries a potential life sentence.

The "mother" is a serious :

According to an affidavit for a search warrant filed in Stafford Circuit Court by Detective Tim Covington, the mother helped Alsuwat pack to leave the country while knowing that he was being investigated for the sexual assault of her daughter.
The victim told Covington that on Saturday, according to the affidavit, Alsuwat asked her to come into his room.

She said he then pushed her onto the bed and began kissing and sexually assaulting her, refusing to stop when she told him to. She estimated that the incident lasted about five minutes.

The husband told Covington that his wife had been standing up for Alsuwat since November, when he caught his wife and Alsuwat in the shed engaged in a sex act.

The man said he had been trying to get Alsuwat out of his home, but his wife wanted him to stay. It had been an ongoing issue prior to Saturday, the affidavit states.

Please don't refer to her as a Mother. :(

Since when a 20 year old is an exchange student? I hope mom and the exchange student get their just punishment.

Please don't refer to her as a Mother. :(

Well, yeah but I have to call her something.. Also called her a .

Seriously so sick... Defending that other .

Her poor daughter.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back