634 users online (76 members and 558 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    9,705

    Needed!!! Toy story 1 & 2 on DVD

    Anyone???

    Disney has put these in the vault.
    I looked at Ebay but most that are sold are from other countries or just copies.

    I am willing to pay fair market value which in good condition is 100$

    My son Richie (who is autistic) is absolutley obsessed with all things Toy Story and his VHS copy has just about lived its life.

    If anyone is willing to sell their copy please email me or pm!

    Thanks!

    Amra

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,380
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryKate
    Anyone???

    Disney has put these in the vault.
    I looked at Ebay but most that are sold are from other countries or just copies.

    I am willing to pay fair market value which in good condition is 100$

    My son Richie (who is autistic) is absolutley obsessed with all things Toy Story and his VHS copy has just about lived its life.

    If anyone is willing to sell their copy please email me or pm!

    Thanks!

    Amra
    May I say that copies on eBay aren't so bad as everywhere but here they are still available and Ive had no probs with what Ive purchased(just check the seller's feedback!!) *OR* have you thought about making new copies from your tapes??
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    221
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryKate
    Anyone???

    Disney has put these in the vault.
    I looked at Ebay but most that are sold are from other countries or just copies.

    I am willing to pay fair market value which in good condition is 100$

    My son Richie (who is autistic) is absolutley obsessed with all things Toy Story and his VHS copy has just about lived its life.

    If anyone is willing to sell their copy please email me or pm!

    Thanks!

    Amra

    You might want to check at Amazon.com. They have Toy Story 1 and Toy Story 2 in the DVD pack and there are several new and used copies.

    Also, check Half.com...I have found several good condition vhs and dvd items there.

    Lady Sleuth
    jmho

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    9,705
    thank you!!

    I will check it out

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Northern US
    Posts
    1,207
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Sleuth
    You might want to check at Amazon.com. They have Toy Story 1 and Toy Story 2 in the DVD pack and there are several new and used copies.

    Also, check Half.com...I have found several good condition vhs and dvd items there.

    Lady Sleuth
    jmho
    http://half.ebay.com/cat/buy/prod.cg...1877&meta_id=3



    I personally would buy from "ilikestuff-half" person for 29.95-
    they have a lot of feedback and are still registered to ebay.
    Also been around since 2000.

    I would always pay with paypal though- just as a precaution!

    Goodluck!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,387
    Are you still looking for these? If so I will look for them and send them for your son if I still have them.

    I will PM you for shipping info.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,387

    Have them!

    Guess what???? I just spoke to my boy and he said he does have them and would be happy for me to mail them to you. He said one of the disks has a couple of scratches but works fine. It is one case, called the Toy Story CD set. Contains both movies, 1 and 2.

    PM me your shipping info and I'll mail tomorrow at lunch!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    9,705
    You are a sweetie!!!

    And please thank your son and give him a big hug for me!!

    Richie has recently renewed his interest in Toy Story even more so then when I first posted this thread.

    He takes things from around the house and builds mocks of the movie!

    I am pming right now!

    Hugs

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,330
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryKate
    You are a sweetie!!!

    And please thank your son and give him a big hug for me!!

    Richie has recently renewed his interest in Toy Story even more so then when I first posted this thread.

    He takes things from around the house and builds mocks of the movie!

    I am pming right now!

    Hugs
    Mary Kate,
    When my son was just one we got him a Buzz Lightyear doll for Christmas. He opened it up and exclaimed "Buzz Hot Wire"! That's what he called it. Funny how they say what they think they hear. How old is your son?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,387
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryKate
    You are a sweetie!!!

    And please thank your son and give him a big hug for me!!

    Richie has recently renewed his interest in Toy Story even more so then when I first posted this thread.

    He takes things from around the house and builds mocks of the movie!

    I am pming right now!

    Hugs
    Just got back from PO...they are on their way. The PO said it should be there in 2-3 days.

    Enjoy!


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    9,705
    Quote Originally Posted by christine2448
    Just got back from PO...they are on their way. The PO said it should be there in 2-3 days.

    Enjoy!
    Thank you!!! I will Let you know when they arrive!

    I have yet to tell Richie so I will try to get a pic of him to share when he gets the package! (Which adds to his fun since he loves mail!)

    HUgs!!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,387
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryKate
    Thank you!!! I will Let you know when they arrive!

    I have yet to tell Richie so I will try to get a pic of him to share when he gets the package! (Which adds to his fun since he loves mail!)

    HUgs!!
    I thought of that, I addressed it to Richie, care of you, (I hope I spelled his name right, I am terrible w/that).....any how to Richie from Robby, thought he'd enjoy getting mail.

    Yes, don't tell him...snap a pic for me when he opens it, I will love that!

    Thanks!
    Christine

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    9,705
    He is going to be sooo tickled!


    I will definatley have the camera ready and post pics ASAP!

    Thanks!



Similar Threads

  1. Will Casey's story change drastically before trial?What Will her story be?
    By Chemaster in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 358
    Last Post: 02-03-2009, 12:27 AM
  2. Help needed Please
    By Ciara in forum Forum Finesse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-04-2008, 11:08 PM