Needed!!! Toy story 1 & 2 on DVD

Amraann

Former Member
Reaction score
Anyone???

Disney has put these in the vault.
I looked at Ebay but most that are sold are from other countries or just copies.

I am willing to pay fair market value which in good condition is 100$

My son Richie (who is autistic) is absolutley obsessed with all things Toy Story and his VHS copy has just about lived its life.

If anyone is willing to sell their copy please email me or pm!

Thanks!

Amra

MaryKate said:
Anyone???

I looked at Ebay but most that are sold are from other countries or just copies.

My son Richie (who is autistic) is absolutley obsessed with all things Toy Story and his VHS copy has just about lived its life.

Thanks!

Amra

May I say that copies on eBay aren't so bad as everywhere but here they are still available and Ive had no probs with what Ive purchased(just check the seller's feedback!!) *OR* have you thought about making new copies from your tapes??

MaryKate said:
Anyone???

Thanks!

Amra

You might want to check at Amazon.com. They have Toy Story 1 and Toy Story 2 in the DVD pack and there are several new and used copies.

Also, check Half.com...I have found several good condition vhs and dvd items there.

Lady Sleuth
jmho

Lady Sleuth said:
You might want to check at Amazon.com. They have Toy Story 1 and Toy Story 2 in the DVD pack and there are several new and used copies.

Also, check Half.com...I have found several good condition vhs and dvd items there.

Lady Sleuth
jmho
http://half.ebay.com/cat/buy/prod.cgi?cpid=5083663&domain_id=1877&meta_id=3

:)

I personally would buy from "ilikestuff-half" person for 29.95-
they have a lot of feedback and are still registered to ebay.
Also been around since 2000.

I would always pay with paypal though- just as a precaution!

Goodluck! :)

Are you still looking for these? If so I will look for them and send them for your son if I still have them.

I will PM you for shipping info.

Guess what???? I just spoke to my boy and he said he does have them and would be happy for me to mail them to you. He said one of the disks has a couple of scratches but works fine. It is one case, called the Toy Story CD set. Contains both movies, 1 and 2.

PM me your shipping info and I'll mail tomorrow at lunch!

You are a sweetie!!!

And please thank your son and give him a big hug for me!!

Richie has recently renewed his interest in Toy Story even more so then when I first posted this thread.

He takes things from around the house and builds mocks of the movie!

I am pming right now!

Hugs :)

MaryKate said:
You are a sweetie!!!

Richie has recently renewed his interest in Toy Story even more so then when I first posted this thread.

I am pming right now!

Mary Kate,
When my son was just one we got him a Buzz Lightyear doll for Christmas. He opened it up and exclaimed "Buzz Hot Wire"! That's what he called it. Funny how they say what they think they hear. How old is your son?

MaryKate said:
You are a sweetie!!!

I am pming right now!

Just got back from PO...they are on their way. The PO said it should be there in 2-3 days.

Enjoy!

christine2448 said:
Just got back from PO...they are on their way. The PO said it should be there in 2-3 days.

Enjoy!

Thank you!!! I will Let you know when they arrive!

I have yet to tell Richie so I will try to get a pic of him to share when he gets the package! (Which adds to his fun since he loves mail!)

HUgs!!:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

MaryKate said:
Thank you!!! I will Let you know when they arrive!

I have yet to tell Richie so I will try to get a pic of him to share when he gets the package! (Which adds to his fun since he loves mail!)

HUgs!!:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:
I thought of that, I addressed it to Richie, care of you, (I hope I spelled his name right, I am terrible w/that).....any how to Richie from Robby, thought he'd enjoy getting mail.

Yes, don't tell him...snap a pic for me when he opens it, I will love that!

Thanks!
Christine

He is going to be sooo tickled!

I will definatley have the camera ready and post pics ASAP!

Thanks!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth