770 users online (179 members and 591 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NY - 25 cats found dead in bags were killed by blows to head

Three of the 25 cats found in plastic bags hanging from trees off Overlook Terrace on Thursday were killed with blows to the head, an investigator said Friday.
    snip

Some of the remains were recent while others were skeletons that may have been there for up to a year. He said he didn't know if other necropsies would be done because of the decay.
    http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/nati...trees/8150875/

Yonkers police are asking anyone with information to call 914-377-7724. Tips also can be left anonymously by texting "YPD," typing the tip and 847-411.

Residents also can call the SPCA's Animal Cruelty Hotline at 914-941-7797.

I moved to New York today and naturally, this is the first news story I read. What an absolute psychopath somewhere out there.
    It's a magical world, Hobbes, ol' buddy.

----

Quote Originally Posted by bettiepageturner View Post
    I moved to New York today and naturally, this is the first news story I read. What an absolute psychopath somewhere out there.
    Welcome to the big apple!

We have our share...
    IMO JMO
    -------------------------------------------
    Find Heather
    Find Eric Lee Franks
    https://www.facebook.com/FindEricFranks?ref=bookmarks

"Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one." Mikayoyo

Awful. Future serial killer(s) in the making. They need to find who did this!

FGS's why???
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Quote Originally Posted by noexplanation View Post
    Awful. Future serial killer(s) in the making. They need to find who did this!

IMO anyone capable of doing this to an animal, is capable of doing the same to a human. Sick and twisted.
    IMO JMO
    -------------------------------------------
    Find Heather
    Find Eric Lee Franks
    https://www.facebook.com/FindEricFranks?ref=bookmarks

"Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one." Mikayoyo

Am stunned---thats alot of time on your hands young person-older person.
    What the hell kind of mind.........am asking the wrong people-lol
    The greatest trick the Devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Three candles that illume every darkness: truth, nature, knowledge.

"There, isn't this a beautiful piece of cloth!", exclaimed the swindlers, as they described the lovely design that didn't exist.

Welcome to NY bettiep--------am an NYer----this savage is not indicative of of NYers-
    The greatest trick the Devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist.

"There, isn't this a beautiful piece of cloth!", exclaimed the swindlers, as they described the lovely design that didn't exist.

I was just coming here to post this. I was born and raised in Yonkers. I moved from there long ago but know that area well.
    Thinking along the lines of future serial killer I searched to see if there has been an increase in arson cases but came up blank.
    I know they are saying it doesn't appear any of the animals were used for rituals but I wouldn't discount anything at this point.
    I have a friend who is LE in another part of yonkers, I'll see if I can get in touch with him and ask him to let me know if he hears anything.

Quote Originally Posted by hot cawfee View Post
    Welcome to NY bettiep--------am an NYer----this savage is not indicative of of NYers-
    No worries there! I feel much safer here surrounded by people, rather than the eerie solitude of the south. Thank you!
    It's a magical world, Hobbes, ol' buddy.

----

I find myself having to somewhat detach from this story. I couldn't bear it otherwise. They will catch the !@#$%^&* (hopefully sooner rather than later). If Luka Magnotta weren't in jail during that time period, I'd suspect him (if I remember correctly, he did live in or visit New York and had a lawyer there or something) but I realize there are a zillion other slimy creeps, many of whom aren't even on LE's radar yet, who are committing these kinds of atrocities.

A worker for Dept of Public works says he saw something strange...

An animal was dangling from a tree branch. It was eviscerated and hard to make out at first, so he looked closer. A white cat had been strung up from a branch of a crooked tree. Next to it hung a black bag.

“We pulled on the bag and a little black kitten fell out,” he said on Friday. “It was a day or two old.”

Imo I think this person will be found because LE found beer cans there. This is truly sick.
    http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/04/26..._r=0&referrer=
    The World Has Gone Mad.

Good point LadyL-----a few months back a guy who worked at an animal shelter was caught on surveillance tape tossing a puppy in a dumpster----I smile to think of ASPCA worker he came in contact with as well as the judge who will sentence him--

Quote Originally Posted by popsicle View Post
    snip

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/nati...trees/8150875/

Yonkers police are asking anyone with information to call 914-377-7724. Tips also can be left anonymously by texting "YPD," typing the tip and 847-411.

Residents also can call the SPCA's Animal Cruelty Hotline at 914-941-7797.
    Yikes...this is like a serial killer in the beginning stages.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

It appears that this happen last year.

A city sanitation worker said he made a similar discovery in the same lot at Overlook Terrace last summer.

“Not as many, maybe two or three, but hanging in bags like this,” said Brett Pisano of the city Department of Public Works.

“They were skeletons last year,” he continued. “I said to myself, ‘Why did they do it again?’”

http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1768790
    The World Has Gone Mad.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast