TX - Houston man arrested after stabbing boy, 3, in neck as mother begged him to stop

check out this freakazoid

Attachments

• tatoofreak.jpg
    tatoofreak.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 44
What is this world coming to when a 3 year old can't even play outside and have any assumption if making it home safely!

He must have been terrified! His mom as well, trying to protect him from his own neighbor! :tears:

:censored: :stormingmad:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Charged with injury to a child? Why not attempted murder?

Does anyone recognize the other symbols on his face? I noticed the "a" for "***hole" but not sure about some of the others. (Sorry if I shouldn't have said that, but I wonder what means so much to him to have on his face?)

I think he is mentally ill, probably not taking his meds and scary as all chit.

this confused me though - how does three stab wounds only require two stitches?

The victim had to get two stitches and is out of the hospital and recovering, his mother said. http://www.khou.com/news/crime/Man-...g-toddler-in-northwest-Houston-256612741.html

hadn't read this bit in any of the other articles yet

KPRC in Houston reports that Molina is a neighbor and had been knocking on the family's apartment door prior to the attack. When they wouldn't let him in, he went after the child, who was playing outside with other kids. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/25/jose-guillermo-molina-boogeyman_n_5210276.html

if it is accurate that the stabbing required only two stitches to deal with I can maybe see why injury to child rather than attempted murder.

Not that it changes how terrified this little guy and his mom must have been but if the wounds were not even close to life threatening then I can see why a prosecutor might shy away from attempted murder or other more serious charges.

I am curious too as to the history between this man and the family of the boy.

I am still going with mentally unbalanced at this point based on the sparse known facts, but I also wonder if perhaps there was a dispute and he sought out that specific child because of it. My second working theory is some sort of debt that was going unpaid.

I think we have not gotten all the facts on this one yet and the press is so focused on the tattoos and the headline/taglines that can be had of this story I wonder if we will ever hear the rest of the story. Because I think there is one.

Not that it matters one whit. This poor little guy must have been so scared.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onaquest
Back