Canada - Savoie brothers chgd w/gang sexual assault of a 4 y.o., Scarborough, ON

matou

#los2188
Reaction score
This info just released: two brothers, Raymond Savoie, 43, and his brother Michel Savoie, 40, have been charged with gang sexual assault on a little girl when she was 4 and 5 years old. There were two youth also involved who unfortunately cannot be named according to Canadian Law. They have also been charged. Police suspect that there may be other victims since one brother was a babysitter. Here is the Toronto Police Services Bulletin: http://www.torontopolice.on.ca/newsreleases/28980

toronto-sex-assault.jpg

Raymond Savoie, 43, has been charged with gang sexual assault, two counts of sexual assault and three counts of sexual interference.

Michel Savoie​, 40, has been charged with gang sexual assault, sexual assault and two counts of sexual interference.

The Savoie brothers, arrested on April 10, were released from police custody on April 22 on their own recognizance under strict bail conditions, Mosher said.

The youths, males now 18 and 17, are both charged with sexual assault and sexual interference. Their identities are protected under the Youth Criminal Justice Act since they were both minors at the time of the assaults.

The arrests were made after an investigation was initiated by the Child and Youth Advocacy Centre in January.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...ged-sex-assaults-on-4-year-old-girl-1.2621755

Police said one of the brothers, 43-year-old Raymond Savoie, may have babysat other children at his Scarborough home and are asking parents to come forward if their kids were in his care.

“These potential victims could be very young and don’t know how to speak out for themselves. They may not know that there’s anything wrong. They might not know that this is a bad thing.” Det. Const. Krystal Mosher said at a news conference.

“We would really like a call from parents or people who know that these kids [interacted with Raymond Savoie] so that we can speak to the children ourselves and determine whether or not there has been any harm.”

The suspects were all arrested on April 10 after a four-month investigation.

http://www.citynews.ca/2014/04/25/toronto-police-make-arrests-in-sex-assault-of-girl-4/

Thank you matou for starting this thread. I am beyond disgusted at what these animals have done, to the known victim, and those who have yet to come forward!
:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Let there be swift and complete justice!!
:stormingmad:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...ged-sex-assaults-on-4-year-old-girl-1.2621755

"Two men and two youths have been charged in connection with alleged multiple sexual assaults on a four-year-old girl over several years, Toronto police said today.

According to Det.-Const. Krystal Mosher with the Toronto police sex crimes unit, a now seven-year-old girl from the east end of Scarborough was sexually assaulted multiple times by Toronto brothers Raymond and Michel Savoie and two boys also from Toronto between 2010 and 2012.

Raymond Savoie, 43, has been charged with gang sexual assault, two counts of sexual assault and three counts of sexual interference.

Michel Savoie​, 40, has been charged with gang sexual assault, sexual assault and two counts of sexual interference".

I have a bad feeling that Raymond has a fake profile as a teen boy. JMO

bbm
http://www.torontosun.com/2014/04/25/charges-laid-after-girl-4-sexually-assaulted

"There is concern there may be other victims as the adult siblings accused in the case offered free babysitting services in the Scarborough and Don Mills areas.

Police say the now seven-year-old girl was sexually assaulted on numerous occasions between December 2010 and September 2012.

All four accused were arrested on April 10.

Raymond Savoie, 43, of Toronto, has been charged with gang sexual assault, two counts of sexual assault and three counts of sexual interference.

Michael Savoie, 40, of Toronto, has been charged with gang sexual assault, sexual assault and two counts of sexual interference"

bbm.

http://www.citynews.ca/2014/04/25/toronto-police-make-arrests-in-sex-assault-of-girl-4/

"Investigators said Friday the girl was sexually assaulted several times between December 2010 and September 2012, in the east end of Scarborough, when she was four and five years old. She is now seven.

It’s alleged the two men and two boys — all familiar to the girl and known to police — are responsible for the abuse. The two men are accused of assaulting the girl at the same time.

Police said one of the brothers, 43-year-old Raymond Savoie, may have babysat other children at his Scarborough home and are asking parents to come forward if their kids were in his care.

“These potential victims could be very young and don’t know how to speak out for themselves. They may not know that there’s anything wrong. They might not know that this is a bad thing.” Det. Const. Krystal Mosher said at a news conference.

“We would really like a call from parents or people who know that these kids [interacted with Raymond Savoie] so that we can speak to the children ourselves and determine whether or not there has been any harm.”

"Two men and two youths have been charged in connection with alleged multiple sexual assaults on a four-year-old girl over several years, Toronto police said today.

According to Det.-Const. Krystal Mosher with the Toronto police sex crimes unit, a now seven-year-old girl from the east end of Scarborough was sexually assaulted multiple times by Toronto brothers Raymond and Michel Savoie and two boys also from Toronto between 2010 and 2012.

Michel Savoie​, 40, has been charged with gang sexual assault, sexual assault and two counts of sexual interference".

After looking at the two mug shots of these monsters I'm disgusted and amazed that a parent of a tiny little girl would allow these two to babysit for "free". What kind of parent would let their little girl even close to these two?

The other perps were in their early teens at the time. Makes me wonder if they had been molested by the brothers over time and groomed, taught to be molesters themselves? I have only worked with a handful of kids who molested other kids, but in those few cases, they were tormented for years and systematically forced to become perps themselves... Awful case, and I fear there will be more victims identified.

yes, in looking at the collection of FB pages I found a teen male who seems to be a family member that caused me to wonder if the unnamed teens arrested might have been family members to the men and had over the long term been molested and groomed as you suggest Sunshine.

Obviously since they are ostensibly minors and not named, I stopped poking into that profile at that thought. But yes, what you suggest certainly seems very possible to me.

The 2 youths who are unable to be identified are not related to Raymond or Michel but friends of a younger relative. I don't want to say much as well, they are not to be identified.

I am closely related to the brothers and have a lot of information on the case. Their first court date was today and I am waiting for information from their sister as to what if anything, happened today.

All of the facebook profiles belong to Raymond. If you found a younger on, it was likely his sons profile.

Raymond was married which would explain why he had access to young children. I doubt any of these parents would leave their children with Ray or Mike but would with a family.

The 2 youths who are unable to be identified are not related to Raymond or Michel but friends of a younger relative. I don't want to say much as well, they are not to be identified.

I am closely related to the brothers and have a lot of information on the case. Their first court date was today and I am waiting for information from their sister as to what if anything, happened today.

All of the facebook profiles belong to Raymond. If you found a younger on, it was likely his sons profile.

Raymond was married which would explain why he had access to young children. I doubt any of these parents would leave their children with Ray or Mike but would with a family.

Thanks! Do you know if there are any other online profiles or usernames for either Raymond or Michel. I've found nothing for Michel.

And the slack-jawed walrus my ex hubby married wonders -WHY- I stopped overnight visits, when I found out all the adults went out boozing and left my 10yo in the care of said walrus's 14yo brother -- whom she allowed to DRINK ALCOHOL in her house.

Apparently, I was just being paranoid and nasty. I feel like rubbing her face in stories like this.

... after I glue them to a large sanding block

Yeah, her parents need some serious eyeballing as well. Why are idiots allowed to breed. I ask myself this every day.

Ausgirl,

You don't know the circumstances of the child's mother. She may also have been a victim, you can't judge unless you know. I wish I could provide more details, but they will likely be released during the trial.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back