GUILTY MI - Yolanda Reyes, 42, Walker, 24 April 2014

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Yolanda Berta Reyes
photo-missing.jpg

Walker PD looking for missing woman -

WALKER, Mich. (WOOD) —
Walker Police need your help in finding a missing 42-year-old woman. Early Friday morning, police took a report of a missing female. They say 42-year-old Yolanda Berta Reyes was on her way to work early Thursday morning, but hasn’t been seen since. Reyes was last seen in the area of 4 Mile Road and Bristol Ave around 5:30 a.m. Thursday.

http://woodtv.com/2014/04/25/walker-pd-looking-for-missing-woman/

Walker police still seeking missing mother -

WALKER, Mich. (WOOD) —
In their effort to find a woman who has been missing for six days, Walker police are asking the public for help. Berta Yolanda Reyes, 40, was last seen the morning of April 24 when her husband dropped her off at work at the Neal Mast & Son Greenhouse in the area of Bristol Avenue and 4 Mile Road NW in Walker, police say. It’s not clear if Reyes’ husband saw her enter the employee door where he dropped her off. No one else was there when she would have arrived, police said. She never clocked in. Coworkers who arrived later said they never saw her.

http://woodtv.com/2014/04/30/walker-police-still-seeking-missing-mother/

Can someone with Facebook skills please do a search for her? I can never find people on there.

yolanda-reyes2.jpg

http://fox17online.com/2014/04/29/police-no-information-on-status-of-missing-west-michigan-mother/#axzz30QTQKrBU

Police Puzzled by Woman’s Disappearance as Family Talks to FOX 17

"Early Thursday morning Reyes’ husband says he dropped her off to work at Neal Mast and Son Greenhouses in Walker near Four Mile Road NW and Bristol Avenue.

Police say no co-workers or anyone else ever saw Reyes that morning.

Her husband says it wasn’t until their son went to pick up his mother around 5 p.m. that they learned she never reported for her shift.

“She wouldn’t leave her kids alone in her life, especially her husband,” niece Rosemeri Rodas said."

Where she worked is a large greenhouse and it appears to have a large parking lot of cars in some of the video. Probably has a good number of workers and no one saw her arrive that morning. We only have the husband's word that he dropped her off, no one saw his car dropping her off? Any video in area of his car driving there that AM?

Sounds like we have only her husbands word that she was dropped off. Would the employer usually call to see where she was? Did they try and not get an answer? Any video cameras in the area? Did any of their children see her that morning?
So far there does not seem to be much evidence for abduction- how far from the door did her husband drop her off? Would she be able to get in ( a key maybe?) or would she be standing out side waiting for someone to let her in? If she only had to walk a very short distance, it would seem very risky for someone to snatch her while the husband was so close by... and other employees arriving shortly.

The article above says nobody else would have been there at that time, perhaps she is the opening employee.
Where she worked is a large greenhouse and it appears to have a large parking lot of cars in some of the video. Probably has a good number of workers and no one saw her arrive that morning. We only have the husband's word that he dropped her off, no one saw his car dropping her off? Any video in area of his car driving there that AM?

Any history of domestic violence? Just asking...

I work on this same street, about 2 miles down from where she worked. Its certainly very odd. I am keeping my eyes out.

I work on this same street, about 2 miles down from where she worked. Its certainly very odd. I am keeping my eyes out.

I work not far from here as well. Actually went past the greenhouse today. :( Hadn't heard anything until I saw this on another thread. Haven't heard any local scuttlebutt. Personally, hard to believe she could vanish btwn the car and door of building w/o husband noticing.

I hope that LE has checked available surveillance video along the route that the husband would have driven from their home to the greenhouse where Yolanda works. We need to know whether or not Yolanda was actually in the car and was, in fact, dropped off at her place of employment. When was she last seen by anyone other than her husband?

I hope that LE has checked available surveillance video along the route that the husband would have driven from their home to the greenhouse where Yolanda works. We need to know whether or not Yolanda was actually in the car and was, in fact, dropped off at her place of employment. When was she last seen by anyone other than her husband?

I would be asking that hubby some very hard questions!

^ For now, there don't appear to be witnesses other than Yolanda's husband. When was she last seen by family members, neighbors, coworkers?

This wording strikes me as odd.

English may not be her first language. She may have meant to say (IMOO) Yolanda would not have left her kids alone - especially - with her husband.

The source could have misquoted also - it happens.

The article above says nobody else would have been there at that time, perhaps she is the opening employee.

I doubt she was the "opening" employee because no one from her work called to say she didn't make it to work. They found out when her son went to pick her up that evening.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back