LISK Media

Status
Not open for further replies.

TobyTera

Reaction score
I think its important to bring this case back into the spotlight and make all new tips viral.

I started a twitter account, for anyone who uses twitter it's @liskhunters

I also created a youtube channel where I plan to compile a collective archive of all full length tv specials that have featured the LISK case. It can be found here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRnNGUXoJTIbogqizxGcK0A

Right now I just uploaded the 2 hour A&E documentary because I have heard it's been the hardest for other people to find.

If you have any info on tv shows that have covered this case, please let me know in this thread so I can track the episode down and add it to the channel. I know there have been 2 48hrs episodes, a Disappeared episode on Shannan Gilbert, as well as a Lifetime special on the LISK, but anything else? I think it will be easiest for people to eventually find all footage in just one channel.

Thanks for all your help!

When searching for old info on tv shows the girls have been featured on I came across this tweet about Megan.

Can anyone confirm if there have been individual episodes of each girl's story ever featured on 48 hours or a similar show? The circumstance surrounding each girls disappearance is unique, even though they all do have some things that tie together. Individual stories would be valuable, but anyway, I tried to follow the link in the tweet to get more info but it's so old it's dead. It's quite possible they were talking about the full episode that features all of the victims who fall under the LISK. So, was there ever individual shows for each girl or no?

I see a lot on just Shannan, but that doesn't surprise me because of the circumstances around her case. I never see anything about just the other girls.

Attachments

• unnamed.png
    unnamed.png
    36.7 KB · Views: 45
This is really neat and will be so helpful for people wanting to catch up on the case. I tried the website you provided (thru Troyplay) for Dark Minds but they wanted a credit card # and I was reluctant to give it out, so I look forward to the Dark Minds episode you plan to provide. I have followed this case pretty closely since the very beginning and I have never heard of any TV shows spotlighting each girl individually and I doubt any exist. Thanks for going to all this work. This case is so old a lot of the newspaper articles and links about it have disappeared so this will be great.

But isn't there a Media only Sticky already? We could just post links in there, re-post if we have to in case there's dead links?

I don't know how many links are provided for TV documentaries about the LISK but trying to wade through all the links in that thread would take days. I don't even have the patience to look for them now. People often make references to the TV shows like 48 HRS. and I do think it would be helpful if those interested could easily find the documentaries, without wading through the many pages of news article links. Also when one is trying to find links to back up statements made in comments it is very tedious and frustrating because many of them are gone now. I think to have a whole UTube channel would be great. Especially if it could be only the TV shows that will always stay intact.

Also in the Media Only thread some members did a great painstaking job of providing links for many of the threads but others came along and repeated the same links and provided links to general subjects that had nothing to do with the LISK case. So the Media Only thread is not as helpful as it could have been.

I just looked through the media only thread and I don't think the videos about the case are even listed.

I think its important to bring this case back into the spotlight and make all new tips viral.

I started a twitter account, for anyone who uses twitter it's @liskhunters

I also created a youtube channel where I plan to compile a collective archive of all full length tv specials that have featured the LISK case. It can be found here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRnNGUXoJTIbogqizxGcK0A

Right now I just uploaded the 2 hour A&E documentary because I have heard it's been the hardest for other people to find.

If you have any info on tv shows that have covered this case, please let me know in this thread so I can track the episode down and add it to the channel. I know there have been 2 48hrs episodes, a Disappeared episode on Shannan Gilbert, as well as a Lifetime special on the LISK, but anything else? I think it will be easiest for people to eventually find all footage in just one channel.

Thanks for all your help!

How's it coming with the Dark Minds episode?

Theres one on youtube called Bodies on the Beach and another called Search for a Serial Killer.

Podcast featuring a talk on LISK given at a recent True Crime Convention.

http://www.casebook.org/podcast/listen.html?id=129

We recently were fortunately enough to meet again with Dr. Charles Tumosa and we have another half hour of a conversation with him regarding LISK and SG. Sound quality is not what it was for the Baltimore talk, but listenable. It will be up on Rippercast in the near future.

Tumosa is fantastic and has provided some great insight

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members