Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #3 ***ARREST***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Topix.

If you haven't looked at Topix regarding this case, you might want to take a peek. You can use your brower's search engine and put in Holly's name and Topix and you'll be there. Last time I looked, there were over 7000 posts regarding this case. Some of the comments are in line with the arrests, and many (from prior) have been completely inaccurate. There's gossip, rumor, speculation and fact. How do we discern one from the other? We can't. And that's why we don't allow Topix to be a source link.

For those of us who are reading over there, please remember that when we post here, we need to keep our information focused on MSM and LE information. That's just how we roll on Websleuths.
:tyou:

5328511_orig.jpg

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=...ANa-6uKtETVnwHfDuAw4r3eg&ust=1394949221840959

DECATURVILLE, TN (WSMV) -
The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation will be holding a news conference on Tuesday afternoon to announce "new and significant" developments in the Holly Bobo Case.

The news conference will start at 4 p.m. at the Decatur County Sheriff's Office.

A special grand jury will be meeting at 1 p.m. to take up the Holly Bobo case. Sources say that charges are expected against a second individual in the case.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/25377351/tbi-to-announce-new-details-in-holly-bobo-case

Ocean, I promise I am not mad at ya..just respectfully disagree about the possible plea agreement. Imo, the Bobo family's desires will carry a lot of weight as to the decision of whether a plea agreement is negotiated in ZA trial by the prosecutor..

In the Mickey Shunick kidnapping/murder case(LA-2012). Mr Shunick was adamant that Brandon S. Lavergne, receive the death penalty. He later relented and agreed to LWOP in exchange for her remains location and the details of her abduction/murder. From Mickey's abduction to BSL's incarceration was achieved in about 90 days..
I could see this possibly happening in this case...jmo

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ents-court-documents-reveal-article-1.1139163

But what if they have already found her remains. That is the one thing we don't know yet. They never denied finding her remains. They just refused to discuss it either way.

All the locals 'over there' for what its worth do say remains were found.

In addition:

I sure hope this PC is to announce the other arrests we have thought were coming for months now.

I also hope I have power when the PC comes on though. We are right in the middle of life threatening storms and possible tornadoes and it is to worsen as the day goes on.:(

IMO

Here we go Ladies and Gentlemen, we have wondered when other arrests will be happening, and if a Special Grand Jury is meeting then it is significant! Remember all these times are Central Time Zone.

1pm for the Grand Jury
4pm for the press conference..which is the same time all our local news starts..

No trial for Holly Bobo case?
I think the community would flip. I know I would. If there is ever a case that deserves a trial then this one is it.
ZA is a liar, a thief and a class A criminal. He has terrorized everyone his whole life, including his own family.
Can you see Karen Bobo being satisfied with a plea? I can't.

A lot of it depends on the family. When my brother and his wife were murdered, the DA came to us, and asked US, which way we wanted to proceed.

There is a beautiful picture of a young lady that is a Holly Bobo scholarship dancer at Kristie' s Dance Academy in Linden.

This was posted on Holly Bobo's facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/HollyBoboPrayers?fref=ts

Errrr I just realized that I can't post the pic here because of a minor in the pic..hopefully you can see it on fb.

Here we go Ladies and Gentlemen, we have wondered when other arrests will be happening, and if a Special Grand Jury is meeting then it is significant! Remember all these times are Central Time Zone.

1pm for the Grand Jury
4pm for the press conference..which is the same time all our local news starts..

Thank you Lyric!:loveyou:

So it seems only one more will be arrested.

Does anyone think it will be JA....ZAs best friend?

IMO

But what if they have already found her remains. That is the one thing we don't know yet. They never denied finding her remains. They just refused to discuss it either way.

In addition:

I sure hope this PC is to announce the other arrests we have thought were coming for months now.

I also hope I have power when the PC comes on though. We are right in the middle of life threatening storms and possible tornadoes and it is to worsen as the day goes on.:(

IMO

I don't think they would not have even mentioned a pc if they weren't not quite sure they would be giving us someone else that is involved.. Just my opinion...thinking back to when they arrested ZA.

Stay safe my friend!! We had horrible storms yesterday and more due this afternoon, here in middle Tennessee. I'm with ya, I sure hope that I keep my power as well.

Thank you Lyric!:loveyou:

So it seems only one more will be arrested.

Does anyone think it will be JA....ZAs best friend?

IMO

Not quite sure and I haven't been "over there" yet to see what the local flair is saying lol.
I'm wondering what about DA? I still can't see it just being one or two involved but then again..........Nothing is ever like we see it.

1pm for the Grand Jury

:seeya: Good Morning, Y'all !

Thanks for this update, Lyric !

I can't wait to hear what -- IF anything :moo: -- the TBI will say at today's presser.

:please: for Holly !

:please: for the Bobo Family !

My opinions only, no facts here:

Thank you for reading my timeline. It represents the basics I have been able to gather and is presented without prejudice.

:seeya:

BBM: Sorry, but I missed your timeline ... anyone have the link handy ?

THANKS !

Not quite sure and I haven't been "over there" yet to see what the local flair is saying lol.
I'm wondering what about DA? I still can't see it just being one or two involved but then again..........Nothing is ever like we see it.

I really don't think it will be Dylan but we will see.

This case has gone pretty much like I thought it would since ZA has been arrested. I am just speculating of course but I do think if it is to do with more kidnapping and murder charges it will be JA.

Even though its said JA got religion while in prison I don't think he confessed though.

Wasn't JA .....ZAs best friend and lived very close to him at the time Adams kidnapped and murdered Holly?

I never thought it would be like 5 or 6 involved.

I cant wait for the announcement though. It shows the TBI/FBI have been continuously working on this case in order for Holly to receive justice. They are letting no grass grow under their feet. Kudos to them.

In addition:

IMO

Hope you folks are and stay safe! Crazy weather!

Well, will be surprised to see new arrests.... wonder if it means they were unable to get someone to flip and be a witness for the prosecution ... if so, wonder it that means the case won't be as strong as they hoped for..
Of course I have no idea, just making conversation...

From News Channel 5:

TBI To Announce 'New, Significant' Details In Holly Bobo Case

NewsChannel 5 has learned that a special meeting of the Decatur County Grand Jury has been called, and there could be new charges filed in the case. It was unclear who the charges would be filed against.

The new details will be announced at a press conference with TBI Director Mark Gwyn and District Attorney General Hansel McCadams at 4 p.m. at the Decatur County Sheriff's Office.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/2...ce-new-significant-details-in-holly-bobo-case

Apparently Zach Adams was in court for the coercion charge..

Will Nunley
‏@willnunley
In this photo from WSMV, Adams in seen in court just moments ago. Motion hearing. #HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/6ajmpraw2e

Twitter is on fire!

Chris Conte ‏@chrisconte 28m
TBI apparently learned about Zach Adams trying to send message to his brother through inmate by recorded phone conversations #hollybobo @NC5

Carley Gordon ‏@WSMVCarley 6m
We learned a lot about the #HollyBobo case today in court.

Chris Conte ‏@chrisconte 35m
Inmate who spoke to Zach Adams: "you tell my son of a *itch brother if he don't shut his mouth you'll be in a hole next to her" #HollyBobo

I think what may have happened is the TBI has had time to get some of the forensic evidence found from the SW.... back from the lab by now. And some of the evidence found during the SW links JA ........or whomever is going to be charged today..... to the crime.

IMO

From News Channel 5:

TBI To Announce 'New, Significant' Details In Holly Bobo Case

NewsChannel 5 has learned that a special meeting of the Decatur County Grand Jury has been called, and there could be new charges filed in the case. It was unclear who the charges would be filed against.
ETA - I don't get why they need to build up this sort of drama.

The new details will be announced at a press conference with TBI Director Mark Gwyn and District Attorney General Hansel McCadams at 4 p.m. at the Decatur County Sheriff's Office.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/2...ce-new-significant-details-in-holly-bobo-case

I don't like when an announcement like this is made in advance... much prefer they simply come out when they are ready to actually tell us what those details are!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth