1161 users online (158 members and 1003 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 470
  1. #16
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,114
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber29 View Post
    Not every spec of Meredith's room was tested for DNA, considering AKs own lamp was found in Meredith's room. So how is the DNA of RG considered "reliable" when the evidence was collected and handled by the same people? IMO a court can't deem only the evidence against RG as reliable and any against RS and AK unreliable.

    Pg 191 of the Nencini report he deals with a spot revealed with luminol in Filomena's room, containing a mixed sample of AK and MKs dna. This can not be explained away as "shared space" considering it was neither of their rooms, instead it was the room a break in was staged in.
    That footprint and the DNA found has been refuted and doubted. The ONLY DNA evidence that hasn't been refuted whatsoever, has been the person who sits in jail.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,665
    Quote Originally Posted by blue22 View Post
    I said RELIABLE physical evidence. IMO there isn't a shred of physical evidence that wasn't handled poorly, manipulated, or tampered with. You simply can't convict someone on physical evidence that has been handled the way the evidence in this case has.

    Not to mention, she must be a freaking mastermind to selectively clean DNA that the eye can't differentiate between two people. How on earth could she manage to leave behind his DNA? It's not possible.
    If you claim that she selectively cleaned DNA then you must start with explaining where exactly she would have left DNA in the first place. There are 2 traces of Guede on Meredith's clothes vs one of Sollecito. His handling of the bra and thereby his presence during the murder has been absolutely confirmed by the scientific evidence. Knox's presence is proven by a whole list of evidence outside the murder room that all prove she was present as well. Not only that, her DNA was found on the murder weapon and Nencini explains that it was she that delivered the fatal blow. It is over.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,665
    Quote Originally Posted by blue22 View Post
    That footprint and the DNA found has been refuted and doubted. The ONLY DNA evidence that hasn't been refuted whatsoever, has been the person who sits in jail.
    Refuted and doubted by defense lawyers. That is their job. It is the judge who decides and there is no doubt whatsoever who committed this crime.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,114
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlockh View Post
    Refuted and doubted by defense lawyers. That is their job. It is the judge who decides and there is no doubt whatsoever who committed this crime.
    I'm guessing you forget the expert who admitted as much on stand?

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,665
    Quote Originally Posted by blue22 View Post
    I'm guessing you forget the expert who admitted as much on stand?
    Which one? In this appeal?

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    29,161
    Don't start fighting. Agree to disagree and move on. Don't tell others they are wrong, or don't get it, or whatever. Just move past the post and state your own opinion, without bashing the opinion of others.

    If you can't do that, then don't post. Just read.


    Salem

  7. #22
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    SWO :)
    Posts
    4,565
    *** THIS POST IS JMO (unless a link is provided) AND IS ONLY FOR USE ON WEBSLEUTHS -- PLEASE DO NOT LINK OR COPY IT ELSEWHERE ***

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,665
    I never said that. It is ridiculous to start an anti Italian campaign just because you not agree with one verdict. This verdict was absolutely right and well supported with lots of evidence. I have seen very little of the internet theories even discussed in court and you won't find them in the report. Where is Naruto? Where is the invisible iron rich soil that spontaneous showed up in front of Meredith's door after the use of Luminol? Where are the impossible tertiary DNA transfer theories? The 3 hour full stomach theories? etc...etc.. Just maybe it is time to reconsider if those ever made any sense instead of continuing to blame the hundreds of Italian police investigators, prosecutors, judges that all concluded that 3 people were responsible for this horrible murder. JMO.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,667
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlockh View Post
    If you claim that she selectively cleaned DNA then you must start with explaining where exactly she would have left DNA in the first place. There are 2 traces of Guede on Meredith's clothes vs one of Sollecito. His handling of the bra and thereby his presence during the murder has been absolutely confirmed by the scientific evidence. Knox's presence is proven by a whole list of evidence outside the murder room that all prove she was present as well. Not only that, her DNA was found on the murder weapon and Nencini explains that it was she that delivered the fatal blow. It is over.

    The point is if either if she participated in the murder her DNA should be in that room. On the victim. that Rudy's is and hers is not is clear that she did not participate nor did she clean up the scene carefully cleaning up only her dna leaving his. The bra clasp that was found long after the murder? And out in the elements?

    In America, This case would have been over years ago. Do I have a prejudice toward the Italian courts? Sure. And I'm Italian. My relatives were just there on a visit. The problem is they are not looking for justice but a vindictive sort of government. IMO
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

    All my posts are my opinion only.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,308
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettScarpetta View Post
    The point is if either if she participated in the murder her DNA should be in that room. On the victim. that Rudy's is and hers is not is clear that she did not participate nor did she clean up the scene carefully cleaning up only her dna leaving his. The bra clasp that was found long after the murder? And out in the elements?

    In America, This case would have been over years ago. Do I have a prejudice toward the Italian courts? Sure. And I'm Italian. My relatives were just there on a visit. The problem is they are not looking for justice but a vindictive sort of government. IMO
    Again the crimescene is NOT only limited to Meredith's room. By the same logic the lack of RGs DNA elsewhere must be proof he didn't break in through filomenas window or use the small bathroom to wash up.

    The bra clasp wasn't found out in the elements. It was found in MKs room, yes 47 days later in a sealed crimescene. RSs DNA was only found in 1 other place in the cottage, a cigarette butt in the kitchen that was collected earlier. 2 of the objects that RGs DNA was found on were collected the same day as the clasp. Yet they are used as proof of his DNA being "all over."


  11. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,667
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMaTI0SiuLw#t=148
    \
    Watch the video of them finding and handling the bra clasp.. It is absolutely ridiculous. No way proper procedure. No one should have touched it with their contaminated gloves.

    In the elements to me subject to walking, cleaning, all kind of things. It was kicked all over and they did not find it for 47 days..

    That in itself is enough to exclude it.

    It is shameful the whole thing.

    http://www.injusticeinperugia.org/TheBraClasp.html
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

    All my posts are my opinion only.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,308
    Yes I've seen the video. I don't think it proves contamination as his DNA would've been found in more places from items collected that day IMO.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,667
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber29 View Post
    Yes I've seen the video. I don't think it proves contamination as his DNA would've been found in more places from items collected that day IMO.
    um okay.
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

    All my posts are my opinion only.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,308
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettScarpetta View Post
    um okay.
    The case is not balanced on just the bra clasp, it's only a small part of the totality of evidence. If all I was basing my opinion of guilt on was the bra clasp, I would feel different possibly but it's not.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    N.C., USA
    Posts
    3,240
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettScarpetta View Post
    The point is if either if she participated in the murder her DNA should be in that room. On the victim. that Rudy's is and hers is not is clear that she did not participate nor did she clean up the scene carefully cleaning up only her dna leaving his. The bra clasp that was found long after the murder? And out in the elements?

    In America, This case would have been over years ago. Do I have a prejudice toward the Italian courts? Sure. And I'm Italian. My relatives were just there on a visit. The problem is they are not looking for justice but a vindictive sort of government. IMO
    If you are standing beside a girl being held down and stab her in the throat... what dna are you leaving? None or almost none IMO.

    RG's dna mixed in blood in Meredith's room, AK's dna mixed with Meredith's blood in the bathroom AND in Filomena's room. Where is the problem?

    The bra clasp was in a sealed crimescene. That is good in America and everywhere else.

    In America??? What was/is OJ doing? Yeah, it might have been over years ago... with AK facing the death penalty/LWOP.

    The Seeker / Sports Freak /

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1679
    Last Post: 08-19-2013, 11:02 AM
  2. 2009.11.06 Forensic Entomology Report Released #2
    By Muzikman in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 607
    Last Post: 12-14-2012, 05:39 PM
  3. 2009.06.19 Autopsy Report Released
    By nachomama in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 309
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 11:16 AM

Tags for this Thread