991 users online (123 members and 868 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 470
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,667
    Quote Originally Posted by dgfred View Post
    If you are standing beside a girl being held down and stab her in the throat... what dna are you leaving? None or almost none IMO.

    RG's dna mixed in blood in Meredith's room, AK's dna mixed with Meredith's blood in the bathroom AND in Filomena's room. Where is the problem?

    The bra clasp was in a sealed crimescene. That is good in America and everywhere else.

    In America??? What was/is OJ doing? Yeah, it might have been over years ago... with AK facing the death penalty/LWOP.

    The problem? They swear they have AK blood on a knife.. If that happened during the murder as they say, There would be AK blood in that room. you can not have it both ways.

    The difference is that OJ was found not guilty by our system. Was it messed up, yes but he was not re tried again and again. IT is not at all the same thing.
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

    All my posts are my opinion only.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    30,906
    Any idea when the English translation of the entire thing will be available?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    30,906
    http://www.theweek.co.uk/news-opinio...ith-says-judge
    But in his report, Nencini suggests the gross miscarriage was by Knox and her defence lawyers: indeed, he gave her a longer jail sentence precisely because of the gravity of the slander against Patrick Lumumba aimed at getting investigators off her back.



    Read more: http://www.theweek.co.uk/news-opinio...#ixzz30UpfXDpH



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    N.C., USA
    Posts
    3,242
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettScarpetta View Post
    The problem? They swear they have AK blood on a knife.. If that happened during the murder as they say, There would be AK blood in that room. you can not have it both ways.

    The difference is that OJ was found not guilty by our system. Was it messed up, yes but he was not re tried again and again. IT is not at all the same thing.
    The dna of AK's on the knife does NOT have to have been placed there during the murder. It could have been from trying to clean it.

    By the way... One trial (NOT re-tried again and again). That is an important fact IMO.

    The Seeker / Sports Freak /

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    N.C., USA
    Posts
    3,242
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
    Any idea when the English translation of the entire thing will be available?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It took like 5 months for much shorter translations. At least at PMF.

    Good to see you!!!
    The Seeker / Sports Freak /

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    9,022
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettScarpetta View Post
    The problem? They swear they have AK blood on a knife.. If that happened during the murder as they say, There would be AK blood in that room. you can not have it both ways.

    The difference is that OJ was found not guilty by our system. Was it messed up, yes but he was not re tried again and again. IT is not at all the same thing.
    Hi SS

    It was Meredith's dna they claim is on the knife blade and AK's touch dna on the handle. A small spot of Amanda's blood was on the bathroom sink faucet but she had recently gotten several piercings in her ear. A red spot which looked like blood was found on AK's pillow case but tests were inconclusive.

    Just setting the record straight...

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    N.C., USA
    Posts
    3,242
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
    http://www.theweek.co.uk/news-opinio...ith-says-judge
    But in his report, Nencini suggests the gross miscarriage was by Knox and her defence lawyers: indeed, he gave her a longer jail sentence precisely because of the gravity of the slander against Patrick Lumumba aimed at getting investigators off her back.



    Read more: http://www.theweek.co.uk/news-opinio...#ixzz30UpfXDpH



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well, her lawyers did try to warn her of the gravity of accusing someone of murder. She doesn't/didn't listen well it seems.

    I think RS's lawyer(s) is another that will get some more unwanted scrutiny.
    The Seeker / Sports Freak /

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,667
    Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2 View Post
    Hi SS

    It was Meredith's dna they claim is on the knife blade and AK's touch dna on the handle. A small spot of Amanda's blood was on the bathroom sink faucet but she had recently gotten several piercings in her ear. A red spot which looked like blood was found on AK's pillow case but tests were inconclusive.

    Just setting the record straight...
    Thanks! But still she is the one that lays the final blow and yet her dna is no where else? They find the knife at Sollecitos house in the drawer. So AK murders MK, then takes the knife home washes it and puts in the drawer??

    This case never would have gotten to trial here. Because they have the killer.

    They just don't want to admit how badly they messed up IMO.
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

    All my posts are my opinion only.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    30,906
    Quote Originally Posted by dgfred View Post
    It took like 5 months for much shorter translations. At least at PMF.



    Good to see you!!!

    Good to see you too!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    9,022
    I want to welcome everyone back... we are all friends here... we may disagree on this case but more than likely agree on several others on the forum so let's try to keep the discussion civil and mature.


  11. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,308
    Quote Originally Posted by dgfred View Post
    The dna of AK's on the knife does NOT have to have been placed there during the murder. It could have been from trying to clean it.

    By the way... One trial (NOT re-tried again and again). That is an important fact IMO.

    BBM

    Yes this being termed "retried" keeps being repeated but this is the appeal process of the original conviction. I guess because in America AK would not be afforded these appeals in this way, it's a hard concept for some to grasp. Italy's system is very pro defendant IMO much more so than the US.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,667
    Quote Originally Posted by dgfred View Post
    The dna of AK's on the knife does NOT have to have been placed there during the murder. It could have been from trying to clean it.

    By the way... One trial (NOT re-tried again and again). That is an important fact IMO.

    Or it could have been there from cooking with it.
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

    All my posts are my opinion only.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    N.C., USA
    Posts
    3,242
    Hmm... mixed dna of one accused mixed with the victims blood.
    Dna of another accused on the bra-clasp of the victim.
    Mixed blood/dna of one of the accused in the bathroom beside the victims room.
    Luminal prints consistant with both the accused prints.
    A BARE bloody print on the bathmat that is consistant with one of the accused feet.
    Neither of the accused have an alibi for the time of the murder.
    Both accused made up silly stories to explain away evidence against them.
    One of the accused blamed an innocent man for the murder. WHY?
    One of the accused claimed to have pricked the victim previously to explain away evidence, which was a lie. WHY???
    There are more of course.


    IMO a trial in the US would have been devastating to both AK and RS.
    The Seeker / Sports Freak /

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,308
    Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2 View Post
    I want to welcome everyone back... we are all friends here... we may disagree on this case but more than likely agree on several others on the forum so let's try to keep the discussion civil and mature.
    Absolutely!

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    N.C., USA
    Posts
    3,242
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettScarpetta View Post
    Or it could have been there from cooking with it.
    When? Where? What did she cook?
    The Seeker / Sports Freak /

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1679
    Last Post: 08-19-2013, 11:02 AM
  2. 2009.11.06 Forensic Entomology Report Released #2
    By Muzikman in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 607
    Last Post: 12-14-2012, 05:39 PM
  3. 2009.06.19 Autopsy Report Released
    By nachomama in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 309
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 11:16 AM

Tags for this Thread