1072 users online (220 members and 852 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32
    Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2 View Post
    mod note: This thread will be closing tomorrow until further developments or notice...
    Good call. Now the appeal has been submitted we see that none of the 'internet revelations' were actually part of it. Instead Sollecito is now blaming Knox for the murder and is asking the court to consider he had 'only' a minor role. Now we wait a year or so till the appeal is being dealt with. This will be short since it will merely judge the report on the correct application of Italian law, and it usually does not take longer than a day. I suspect that Knox and Sollecito will be jailed within days after the verdict.

Quote Originally Posted by sherlockh View Post
    Good call. Now the appeal has been submitted we see that none of the 'internet revelations' were actually part of it. Instead Sollecito is now blaming Knox for the murder and is asking the court to consider he had 'only' a minor role. Now we wait a year or so till the appeal is being dealt with. This will be short since it will merely judge the report on the correct application of Italian law, and it usually does not take longer than a day. I suspect that Knox and Sollecito will be jailed within days after the verdict.

I think the extradition process is going to drag on as long as Knox's team can.
    Sollecito will long be behind bars before Knox finds herself there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

Quote Originally Posted by otto View Post
    I don't think so. A couple of academics and retirees from America have postulated their theories about what really happened at a crime scene in Italy. With none of the postulators having been to the crime scene, it is little more than an academic discussion.

The DNA is quite straight forward and has been confirmed by independent sources. Circumstantial evidence is sufficient for a conviction in America. When there are also bloody footprints and DNA evidence, it's pretty much a slam dunk.

In Italy, there are numerous opportunities to come forward with either new evidence, or a new interpretation of old evidence. No one is disadvantaged as a result of committing murder in Italy rather than the United States.
    I don't know how the 'footprint evidence' was relied upon either, 5 points of measurement (including both of the big toe) did not match RS:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by geevee View Post
    I don't know how the 'footprint evidence' was relied upon either, 5 points of measurement (including both of the big toe) did not match RS:
    The competence of the prosecution footprint expert should be questioned. Wasn't this the same expert that matched RS's shoe to a print in Meredith's bedroom the had the wrong number of rings in the pattern?

Stay tuned and check back for further developments, notices or announcements...

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32