835 users online (109 members and 726 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
    It's obvious to me. He was the brightest bulb in the bunch. He's darn near done...Knox and Raff has ruined their entire lives with their inability to accept consequences. IMO Had they opted for the fast track, they could have put this behind them , accepted responsibility and still have been young with the rest of their lives ahead of them.

All IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Did it ever occur to you that the Italian prosecutor could be wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    The motivation report, written in Italian, has been released. While we don't have an English translation yet, the media articles, etc. are discussable.

Please link your comments so everyone knows where the info is coming from.

Thanks,

Salem
    BBM

The thread was opened to discuss media articles about the motivation report... Stick to the topic please!!! To reiterate, link your comments, so everyone can see the source of the information...

Quote Originally Posted by Footwarrior View Post
    Did it ever occur to you that the Italian prosecutor could be wrong?

I've seriously considered it...then was forced to dismiss it.

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

Motivation Report has been released

I think it's pretty clear there had been animosity between the two young women. Knox went out of her way to claim were friends...
    Knox supporters scoff at the motive sex games gone wrong, argument over money, poop...knox's slovenly ways...
    It doesn't really matter to me what the argument was about. I'm convinced it happened. I'm convinced she was there and took part in the killing of Meredith and RS was right there in the thick of it as well. All IMO.

Her defense IMO consisted of the smoke and mirrors defense, american style...

The new motivation report is total fantasy according to Judge Hellmann.

Judge slams Amanda Knox conviction report - YouTube
    Last edited by KateB; 05-17-2015 at 02:27 PM. Reason: repair url tag.
    Judge: "I see. And what evidence leads you to make these claims?"
    Prosecutor: "I didn't say we had evidence. I said we believe."
    Judge: "Molta buona. Proceed."

Raffaele Sollecito speaks tomorrow on the Today show.... Interviewed by Savannah Guthrie.

MILAN — For Meredith Kercher's family, the Italian court reasoning this week goes a long way to vindicating the account they have long and unwaveringly believed — that their 21-year-old daughter was murdered by American roommate Amanda Knox, her boyfriend at the time and a drifter.

Read more here: http://www.islandpacket.com/2014/04/...#storylink=cpy

"Let's say in general, it is a version that we have always in some ways sustained," Kercher family lawyer Francesco Maresca said Wednesday. "We have always maintained there were mixed motives."

Read more here: http://www.islandpacket.com/2014/04/...#storylink=cpy

Quote Originally Posted by Amber29 View Post
    Why is the crimescene limited to Meredith Kerchers bedroom? Why was RGs DNA not mixed with MKs in the bathroom that he would've washed up in? (I mean if DNA is left everywhere and so easily found)

IMO the spot in Filomena's room is not so simply explained away and Nencini agreed.
    Here we go again. Why is it that a crime scene in the US obviously includes all evidence related to the crime (such as a broken window down the hall from the deceased), but a crime scene in Italy should be restricted to the chalk line around the deceased? That, in itself, suggests that there is some pretzel twisting in order to perceive Knox as something other than a convicted murder.

Quote Originally Posted by Footwarrior View Post
    Did the motivations report state the time of the murder?
    No. The time of murder is framed by other events and witnesses statements. We've always known that the time of murder was between 9PM and 12:10AM. It has been narrowed down to some time between 9:30 and 11ish.

The family of Amanda Knox disputed an Italian court's report Tuesday that she killed her roommate Meredith Kercher after a "mounting quarrel" that may have culminated with Kercher accusing Knox of stealing 300 euros from her. Knox’s family said Tuesday that the court's reasoning was flawed, that there was no reason for Amanda Knox to steal money from Kercher. The family told ABC News that at the time of Kercher’s murder, Knox had over $4,000 in her bank account that was immediately accessible to her. In addition, she had a job and received monthly allowances from her parents.
    https://gma.yahoo.com/amanda-knox-fa...opstories.html
    *** THIS POST IS JMO (unless a link is provided) AND IS ONLY FOR USE ON WEBSLEUTHS -- PLEASE DO NOT LINK OR COPY IT ELSEWHERE ***

hellman: nencini motivation is "the result of fantasy"

http://edition.cnn.com/video/data/2....ewday.cnn.html
    *** THIS POST IS JMO (unless a link is provided) AND IS ONLY FOR USE ON WEBSLEUTHS -- PLEASE DO NOT LINK OR COPY IT ELSEWHERE ***

Not only has Alessandro Nencini, the presiding judge of the Florence appeals court, apparently resorted to the same tortured logic as his predecessors; he has also stated things as fact that are manifestly and provably wrong.
    Sollecito's lead lawyer, Giulia Bongiorno, denounced what she said were "at least ten clamorous mistakes per page".
    http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...-italian-court

"If I were there, I would have traces of Meredith"s broken body on me. And I would have left traces of myself around - around Meredith's corpse," she said.

"And I - I am not there. And that proves my innocence."
    http://newday.blogs.cnn.com/2014/04/...day-exclusive/

http://murderofmeredithkercher.com/w...Part_4_OCR.pdf

Nencini is saying Meredith's girlfriends might be contributors to the Y chromosome profile on the clasp because they could have innocently touched her bra.

page 8

Ed infatti Meredith Kercher, per quel poco che è possibile ricavare dalle testimonianze in atti, era una ragazza normalissima, che aveva intrecciato da poco una relazione sentimentale con uno dei ragazzi che abitavano al piano seminterrato della villetta, che quindi è ragionevole ritenere avesse una vita sessuale normale. Ciò può far ritenere quindi plausibile che sul gancetto del reggiseno vi avesse potuto lasciare traccia anche il fidanzata della ragazza; così come è ragionevole ritenere che vi potesse essere stato depositato del DNA da parte di qualche amica della ragazza che avesse avuto modo di toccare il gancetto dell' indumento.
    Ma tutto questo è del tutto imlevante ai fini dello specifico significato della circostanza di aver rinvenuto il DNA di Raffaele Sollecito sul gancetto del reggiseno indossato da Meredith Kercher la sera dell'omicidio. Non vi è ragione alcuna perché il DNA di Raffaele Sollecito fosse presente su quel gancetto, non essendo risultato accreditato da emergenze di causa alcun rapporto intimo o anche confidenziale della vittima con Raffaele Sollecito; se non quella di essere stato egli stesso presente la sera dell'omicidio e di aver scostato con le dita della mano il gancetto per poter effettuare il taglio netto dell'elastico di chiusura al momento in cui la vittima venne aggredita. In buona sostanza, per usare un'espressione poco tecnica ma forse più efficace, su quel gancetto forse c'era stato il passaggio di piu mani, ma ciò che rileva in causa è la mano di Raffaele Sollecito, poiché il dato processuale colloca l'imputato sulla scena del delitto la sera in cui venne commesso l'omicidio, e ci indica una condotta attiva del medesimo nella aggressione di Meredith Kercher.

He completely ignores that everything tested negative for blood. The TMB results are not even mentioned in the entire report.

http://www.amandaknox.com/2014/04/29...encini-report/

from pages 308-328

We know for certain, because the probative picture allows it, that immediately after the murder within the cottage of Via della Pergola there were three persons present, certainly two men and a woman. This is confirmed by the genetic investigations and from the results of the traces revealed by luminal. We can also affirm that one of the men, who stepped in Meredith Kercher’s blood, left a visible trace of his foot on the blue bathmat found in the small bathroom of the apartment. This footprint was attributed by the investigators, an attribution that this Court agrees with based on the already developed considerations, to the right bare foot of Raffaele Sollecito. One of the footprints revealed by luminal was attributed by the judicial police to a female foot corresponding, by measurement, to that of Amanda Marie Knox, just as the mixed traces of DNA in the small bathroom of the apartment were attributed to Amanda Marie Knox (sink, bidet and Q-tip box).

Professor Vinci Footprint Analysis translated.

http://murderofmeredithkercher.com/t...hmat-analysis/

Original Italian.

http://www.injusticeinperugia.com/Va...animazione.pdf

He gets the times wrong here:

Both the defendants only by 8:00 p.m. of the evening of November 1st, 2007 were aware that they could spend the night together. In fact, Amanda Marie Knox, who had left Sollecito’s apartment to go to Patrick Lumumba’s pub were she was to work for the whole evening, received a text from Lumumba communicating to her that she didn’t have to work that night at the pub. The girl then returned to Raffaele Sollecito’s home. He then received a communication at 8:30 p.m. that there was no longer the necessity that he accompany his friend, Popovic, to pick up a suitcase from the bus station at midnight that had been sent to her by her mother.

Popvic was 8.40pm Massei p 64

53] So Jovana Popovic, after finishing her lesson at the Tre Archi, which ended at 8:20 pm, returned on foot to the home of Raffaele, to tell him that she no longer needed to be accompanied to the station. It took her about twenty minutes to walk the distance, so she arrived at around 8:40 pm, again finding Amanda, who opened the door and let her know that Raffaele was in the bathroom

There's no proof she was out walking to work and work started at 9pm.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast