Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 444
  1. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by golfmom
    mrallgood check your pms
    Backatcha.

    Mr. A.


  2. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    7,189
    Quote Originally Posted by hoppyfrog
    Reread my post. I explained why he is absent from my list.

    Nope. Don't know him.

    Hoppy
    Hoppy, would it change your opinion if you knew that the crime scene post that you are referring to has not been confirmed?


  3. #18
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    283
    I'm the one that stated this a week or two ago. The fact at that time was that LE had no physical evidence pointing toward Raven. As for the source, I don't need confirmation. It's solid.

    I know we all hate that, because the circumstantial evidence screams Raven's name. Additionally, that status from a few weeks ago could have changed, and he may now be of interest. But at the time that I stated that, he was NOT a serious POI, because there was nothing physical to implicate him.

    Quote Originally Posted by golfmom
    Hoppy, would it change your opinion if you knew that the crime scene post that you are referring to has not been confirmed?


  4. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    3,851
    [QUOTE=hoppyfrog]
    Quote Originally Posted by ewwwinteresting
    There are many things that are kind of interesting in this case...that being one of them, for sure.

    I hate to keep harping on the silence issue....but I really think there must be a reason why everyone is being so quiet.[UNQOTE]

    I wonder if the silence is because LE have strong reason to believe that the killer will implicate him/herself. Just a theory.

    As far as whodunit, my theories are:

    1. The killer is someone with whom Raven had an affair and is feeling possessive of Raven, jealous of Janet, and wanted to eliminate Janet from the picture.

    2. The killer is the spouse/partner/boyfriend of whomever Raven had the affair with and either wanted to kill Raven, or finding Raven not home, killed Janet instead as retribution.

    I'm led to believe this because it was a multiple stabbing, personal and passionate, and also because someone here who seemed to be in the know posted that physical evidence (blood spatters, etc.) hasn't been tied to Raven by LE.

    I can't get Janet and her friends and family out of my head. So tragic.

    Thanks for letting me post.

    Hoppy
    ............welcome to WS.....the more the merrier!

    ......your theories, both 1 and 2 have been discussed.........and could very well be ..........

    ..MY problem, now that we know there were ONLY 3 stab wounds.....hand ( in defense most likely ) shoulder( while trying to run/escape possibly)
    ...and then the fatal ONE stab to the chest...

    ...i can't imagine someone ( theory 2 ) going there to kill raven.....but encounters janet.....she asks, "may i help you......come on in...." and they then deliver a single plunge killing her.....( i just don't fathom that..)

    ...in real life, a stabbing takes GUTS....a 'retribution' killing to me would indicate numerous stabbings.....over and over ...THIS particular killer did it with a single fatal deep jab to the heart...........it's very personal.....
    my opinion...........and i happen to agree with it.....


  5. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chico, CA
    Posts
    23,148
    Quote Originally Posted by lauriej
    ...in real life, a stabbing takes GUTS....a 'retribution' killing to me would indicate numerous stabbings.....over and over ...THIS particular killer did it with a single fatal deep jab to the heart...........it's very personal.....
    Personal, purposeful..........not an overkill or rage style that is often associated with domestic violence murders from stabbing.


  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by chicoliving
    Personal, purposeful..........not an overkill or rage style that is often associated with domestic violence murders from stabbing.
    I agree.


  7. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,186

    OK...so if you agree that this crime has the...

    ...hallmarks of a PERSONAL and NOT a random crime, Rooster, I am curious as to why you think it could be the result of a robbery gone bad...The few things that this young couple had that were worth stealing would have pretty much been limited to the VX and its accessories. Someone is probably not going to break in and go nutz over cheap furniture and baby clothes...

    LE has not said anything was taken; there seems to be nothing taken in the way of vehicles/accessories...If things were taken, LE would have prolly made that public in some way, not as to specifics, but that the murder occurred DURING THE COURSE OF A HOME INVASION/ROBBERY...


  8. #23
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    East of the Mississippi
    Posts
    1,209
    Quote Originally Posted by lauriej
    MY problem, now that we know there were ONLY 3 stab wounds.....hand ( in defense most likely ) shoulder( while trying to run/escape possibly)...and then the fatal ONE stab to the chest...
    How do we know that there were only 3 stab wounds.....LE has not released this information, right?. If this information came from Raven or someone he told, do we really believe it?


  9. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,186

    ...Mister A. can help with that...

    ...he indicated that he and some other posters have all gotten the same (reliable) PM indicating such, I believe...


  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by cappuccina
    ...hallmarks of a PERSONAL and NOT a random crime, Rooster, I am curious as to why you think it could be the result of a robbery gone bad...The few things that this young couple had that were worth stealing would have pretty much limited to the VX and its accessories. Someone is probably not going to break in and go nutz over cheap furniture and baby clothes...

    LE has not said anything was taken; there seems to be nothing taken in the way of vehicles/accessories...If things were taken, LE would have prolly made that public in some way, not as to specifics, but that the murder occurred DURING THE COURSE OF A HOME INVASION/ROBBERY...
    They might have had more than just cheep furniture and baby clothes.... They had a lap-top computer. It's been said that the area in Durham that they lived in, has a high crime/murder/drug rate. Maybe someone was needing some drug money. Possibly...someone wanted to grab something small, quick easy to grab. Sell it or trade it for drugs. Maybe someone who is desperate for drugs would do anything to get them.
    I don't know what happened. But there are plenty of possibility's


  11. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,186

    ...soooo, why didn't LE say that...

    ...this crime occurred during the course of a home invasion/robbery, then?


  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    103
    I don't know...there's alot they haven't said.


  13. #28
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    East of the Mississippi
    Posts
    1,209
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    They might have had more than just cheep furniture and baby clothes.... They had a lap-top computer. It's been said that the area in Durham that they lived in, has a high crime/murder/drug rate. Maybe someone was needing some drug money. Possibly...someone wanted to grab something small, quick easy to grab. Sell it or trade it for drugs. Maybe someone who is desperate for drugs would do anything to get them.
    I don't know what happened. But there are plenty of possibility's
    Uhhhh, if any of those possibilities happened, then this would be a random murder.....

    You are correct that Raven is innocent until proven guilty, but let's at least try and come up with some real possibilities!


  14. #29
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    East of the Mississippi
    Posts
    1,209
    Quote Originally Posted by cappuccina
    ...he indicated that he and some other posters have all gotten the same (reliable) PM indicating such, I believe...
    My only concern with this information is that all of the reliable PMs received their information from Raven's friends or relatives who received it from Raven.


  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by ewwwinteresting
    Uhhhh, if any of those possibilities happened, then this would be a random murder.....

    You are correct that Raven is innocent until proven guilty, but let's at least try and come up with some real possibilities!
    Which one is not possible?


Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •