1344 users online (355 members and 989 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Florida jail blast

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/01/justic...gas-explosion/

Explosion due to natural gas leaves 2 dead, 3 missing and more injured.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

I've been following this today. Pensacola area has a lot of flooding, major roads washed out, & wind damage, trees down, from earlier this week. Now this.

Updates: The 3 missing have been located. No more fatalities are reported. Preliminary finding is that the explosion did not come from the flooded laundry. Most injuries were minor, treated & released. The state fire marshal has allowed limited access because the building is structurally unstable.

What a logistical nightmare to account for everyone, 600 prisoners plus workers, transfer for medical care & assign to new jails!!! And they have to deal with enraged family members too. http://www.pnj.com/story/news/local/...oking/8550741/

I'm not surprised. I hear that prison food is very full of legumes and carbohydrates...