833 users online (116 members and 717 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Also, I have used many cabbies in my business travels, who give me their biz card so I can call them any time and they will come and get me...even wait like a limo service.

I'm just thinking that if it was me, freaking out and trying to get away and not trusting my driver and not seeing a cop coming, if I was on that road I might jump into a cab, if he would pick me up... Trusting they could get me out of there...

I might even try to hitch if I was desperate enough...but a taxi is universal...something any person would trust.

It's out there I know...wonder if there is a small local taxi service for the area.

I'm just thinking that if it was me, freaking out and trying to get away and not trusting my driver and not seeing a cop coming, if I was on that road I might jump into a cab, if he would pick me up... Trusting they could get me out of there...

I might even try to hitch if I was desperate enough...but a taxi is universal...something any person would trust.

It's out there I know...wonder if there is a small local taxi service for the area.

Quote Originally Posted by Justiceforever View Post
    I remember reading something like that somewhere. (No idea where so I can't confirm or deny)

I would think if that were true, he should be able to give a description of it to police and I haven't seen a description of the last known vehicle she got in anywhere. Have you?

Whoever picked her up doesn't necessarily have to be the killer though. YKWIM?
    Justice, I just want to say I really appreciate your viewpoint. I admire the courage it took for you to talk candidly about your personal experiences. If you can make it through tough times like that, you can do anything. Best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by hipmomx2 View Post
    Justice, I just want to say I really appreciate your viewpoint. I admire the courage it took for you to talk candidly about your personal experiences. If you can make it through tough times like that, you can do anything. Best of luck!
    Thank you so much for that. I'm not always the sharpest sleuth in the drawer but I really care about these victims. They didn't deserve this and they don't deserve to be forgotten. They deserve justice and this sick freak needs to be off the streets preying on women!
    "It seems our profound fascination with serial killers is matched by an equally profound lack of interest in their victims." - Vanessa Veselka

http://stoptheviolencemilwaukee.blogspot.com/

"This is a wonderful day. I have never seen this one ever before." Dr. Maya Angelou

F.L.Y. First love yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by Justiceforever View Post
    Thank you so much for that. I'm not always the sharpest sleuth in the drawer but I really care about these victims. They didn't deserve this and they don't deserve to be forgotten. They deserve justice and this sick freak needs to be off the streets preying on women!
    Def an interesting viewpoint. Def a lot of courage. Def appreciated.
    Copyright © LINative13 —All Rights Reserved— Any duplication of any portion of this post except on Websleuths.com without the express written permission of 2013 LINative13 shall be punishable to the full extent of the law.

Quote Originally Posted by LINative13 View Post

Def an interesting viewpoint. Def a lot of courage. Def appreciated.
    Thanks LINative!
    "It seems our profound fascination with serial killers is matched by an equally profound lack of interest in their victims." - Vanessa Veselka

http://stoptheviolencemilwaukee.blogspot.com/

"This is a wonderful day. I have never seen this one ever before." Dr. Maya Angelou

F.L.Y. First love yourself!

Okay , prob nothing...but I'm reading this and then towards the end....well...she got in a cab...and then no one ever saw her again.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/07/...empstead-yard/
    True friends stab you in the front.
    Oscar Wilde

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3