1133 users online (239 members and 894 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

Canada - Miranda Allen, 15, Kitchener, ON, 23 April 2014

Miranda Allen

Regional Police search for missing girl -

Waterloo Regional Police are searching for a missing girl. Police say 15-year-old Miranda Allen was last seen on April 23rd around 9 o’clock at night at her home in Kitchener. She was last seen wearing a grey hoodie with orange inside the hood and black pants.
    http://www.570news.com/2014/05/01/re...-missing-girl/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Yikes, my daughter knows this girl. They were in grades 7/8 together. From what I understand, <edit> she got pregnant and had a baby a few months ago. The father is quite a few years older than her. She's been living with the grandmother, who is also helping raise the baby.

I have access to my daughter's FB and Twitter, I'll see what else I can find out.

It was sad, when I showed my daughter her photo from the news and told her she was missing, the look on her face was sheer terror. All she said was "I don't know about that boyfriend of hers mom"
    Last edited by ChelleBelle; 05-01-2014 at 06:46 PM.

This was posted to her wall by a friend 2 days ago:

"Everyone who's worried about miranda, its ok she's safe. She's getting the help she needs right now, I'm doing just what's she asked me witch was to help her, I had to take her away for awhile and she will be back soon I'm sorry to everyone. She loves you all"

There is one response to that:

"THIS IS HER NANA AND I WANT TO KNOW WERE SHE IS ASAP"

she has a fb pg under Mirandaa Allan

She posted on her FB today saying she's fine