CANADA Canada - Miranda Allen, 15, Kitchener, ON, 23 April 2014

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Miranda Allen
miranda-allan-206x250.png

Regional Police search for missing girl -

Waterloo Regional Police are searching for a missing girl. Police say 15-year-old Miranda Allen was last seen on April 23rd around 9 o’clock at night at her home in Kitchener. She was last seen wearing a grey hoodie with orange inside the hood and black pants.

http://www.570news.com/2014/05/01/regional-police-search-for-missing-girl/

Yikes, my daughter knows this girl. They were in grades 7/8 together. From what I understand, <edit> she got pregnant and had a baby a few months ago. The father is quite a few years older than her. She's been living with the grandmother, who is also helping raise the baby.

I have access to my daughter's FB and Twitter, I'll see what else I can find out.

It was sad, when I showed my daughter her photo from the news and told her she was missing, the look on her face was sheer terror. All she said was "I don't know about that boyfriend of hers mom"

This was posted to her wall by a friend 2 days ago:

"Everyone who's worried about miranda, its ok she's safe. She's getting the help she needs right now, I'm doing just what's she asked me witch was to help her, I had to take her away for awhile and she will be back soon I'm sorry to everyone. She loves you all"

There is one response to that:

"THIS IS HER NANA AND I WANT TO KNOW WERE SHE IS ASAP"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni