1222 users online (261 members and 961 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

TN - Adam Dewberry, 34, Knoxville, 13 March 2014

Adam Dewberry

Knox County officials searching for missing man -

KNOXVILLE (WATE) -
    The Knox County Sheriff's Office is asking for help in finding a missing East Knox County man. Adam Dewberry, 34, was last seen on March 13 withdrawing money from an ATM inside a Knoxville Walmart. Family members say Dewberry left his Old Maynardville Highway home on March 7 to go camping. He was supposed to return on March 9, but did not.
    http://www.wate.com/story/25403335/k...or-missing-man
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Just a little sidebar here...this is the second case this week featuring a missing man with a mullet. I guess they are making a comeback...hmmm...business in the front, party in the back...
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

I wonder where he was supposed to be camping at, and with whom? There are so many places he could have run off the road in his vehicle and has not been found.

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Just a little sidebar here...this is the second case this week featuring a missing man with a mullet. I guess they are making a comeback...hmmm...business in the front, party in the back...
    For some, the mullet never left East Tennessee!
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

I am unable to find any further information about Mr. Newberry other than the initial missing articles.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

I grew up in the area of Old Myanardville Hwy. Have a friend who is a Det. For Knox County. I've sent him a message to see if he knows anything. I've never heard of the Dewberry name tho. So, maybe he's not from the area. I did read he had relatives in TX.

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/kcso-pr...n-last-seen-in
    Last edited by Sparky; 09-28-2015 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Added link
    #prayfororlando
    #orlandostrong