1019 users online (187 members and 832 guests)  

Websleuths News

NY - Kacie Aleece Peterson, 22, New York, November 2013 - amnesia?

According to NamUs, Kacie Peterson was last seen in November 2013. She may be suffering from amnesia. She is missing from her neighborhood or the vicinity of John Jay College of Criminal Justice New York. She may have left the city for the southeast to southwestern US.
    https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/24370/18

She is 22 years old, 5'8" tall, weighs about 150 lbs. Medium length sandy hair and blue eyes. Dressed to not stand out and may wear glasses.

Investigating agency: Stevens County Sheriff's Department, Colville, WA 1-509-684-5296. She was reported missing in January 2014 and entered into NamUS on 4/27/14.

In 2009, Kacie turned up in New York with no memory of her name, her family or where she was from. She was identified as Kacie Peterson from Hansville, Washington. She was 18 at the time. Here is a thread about her: Identified! NY-Missing girl in NYC doesn't know who she is - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Here is a CNN story from when she was identified in 2009: http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/10/26/tee...ml?eref=rss_us
    Last edited by KateB; 04-19-2015 at 04:33 PM. Reason: repair url tag.
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

Wow, Again?
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

EP-308059947.jpg&MaxW=550.jpg

I don't think so,they look nothing alike. But the pic up there that you have kinda looks like her. This one was aslo on that same page you have the link on.

In this picture they do look very similar, and this is a more recent picture. The red hair in the picture above looks dyed and permed.

Though I agree it is unlikely with the age, height and eye color off. On the other hand, reported height is often off and her eyes could be hazel so they look green at times or blue at times.
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

Oh gosh, I'm worried about this girl. So I guess she just stayed in NY after the first time she wound up there? Did the article mean that she was attending classes at the John Jay College, or did they mean that she lived in that neighborhood? Because they say she might have been last seen either near the school or her neighborhood -- but they didn't mention the neighborhood, so it was either a lack of info or a poorly constructed sentence. Or both.

Did she ever turn up? Something is very wrong with this poor woman.

Does anybody have anymore information on this? I have been googling like crazy but can't come up with anything. I got curious again after seeing her sister on FB.
    I went to school with Kacey and I'm friends with her sister on FB but can't work up the nerve to ask her about kacey. It's upsetting because Kayce's sister is always posting about how happy her life is, pictures of her brother, cousin, family vacations and other events but she does not have a single post about her Kacey, nor does their brother.

One is not born with amnesia, right? What is her medical diagnosis? What an odd case. It sounds like either she doesn't want to be found or she has an actual medical condition and she doesn't know who she is. I'm skeptical of the 2nd scenario but fact is stranger than fiction....

Hello- I knew Kacie in HS as well. Have you heard anything? Has she really been missing for years?