1307 users online (182 members and 1125 guests)  

Websleuths News

OH - 76 Missing person's list for Cleveland, Ohio

Missing person list for Cleveland numbers 76 (list with details) -

CLEVELAND, Ohio -
    Several men, women and children are reported missing each week in Cleveland. Many are located within days. Others have been missing for months or years. As Tuesday's anniversary of the discovery of Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight approaches, here's a look at the names and faces who remain missing in Cleveland - a list of 76 individuals at the beginning of May.
    Twenty-two of these people have been missing for at least a year. The missing range in age from 12 to 85. One of them, Tanaya Frett, has a birthday Saturday. She will be 14.
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

No words...
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.