Officer Caught on Video Abusing K9

Blondie in Spokane

Reaction score
This makes me ill - this poor dog.

"Outrage as video reveals police officer abusing his K9 dog by dangling it in mid-air by the leash before whipping animal"

"The officer, from Hammond, Indiana, was filmed during a traffic stop"

"The video, filmed by a civilian in a nearby home, shows an unidentified officer hitting the dog with the leash and dragging him by his collar"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2619008/Horrible-video-cop-abusing-dog.html#ixzz30bLYCv1v

OMG that dog is almost identical to my Blade in my Siggy. Blade gets extra lovins tonight. :(

What a beautiful blanket backed Shepherd! That dog would still put his life on the line for that officer...

Bumping for this beautiful dog!

You dog pic always takes me off guard, he looks similar to my shepherd that passed away 3years ago. I miss him so much. I send your dog lovins from afar too, lol.
OMG that dog is almost identical to my Blade in my Siggy. Blade gets extra lovins tonight. :(

I'm just looking at his adoring eyes. How did this cop ever get a job working with dogs?

Maybe he was no good at any other type of police work. He sure aint good with dogs.

Wonder what he does to humans he arrests. JMOO

I'm just looking at his adoring eyes. How did this cop ever get a job working with dogs?

Maybe he was no good at any other type of police work. He sure aint good with dogs.

Wonder what he does to humans he arrests. JMOO

Just imagine, if he treats the K9 that way in public, how he must treat him in private.

Yes, extra lovin my pups.

Not only charge him with assaulting an officer but make him pay restitution to the city for the training of this K9 Officer. I say that because I wonder if this beautiful dog can ever be used as a K9 Officer again.

I hope everywhere he goes people shame him for what he did.

Put that cop to work cleaning jail cells and bathrooms, period. And he should pay what the dog's training cost; since the poor canine should maybe be allowed to retire to a good home ?

That is NOT how you discipline an animal or a human !!!!!! :(
The root word of "discipline" is "disciple", or, "to teach". Not to punish by beating !
( couldn't make myself watch the video )

moo

I couldn't watch the video either. It was hard enough just reading the description of what he did to this beautiful, intelligent, trusting creature.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back