895 users online (179 members and 716 guests)  

Websleuths News

FL - Perry Fletcher, Jr, 6 mos., Broward County, 1 May 2014

Missing child alert issued for Broward County baby -

ROWARD COUNTY, Fla. --
    The Florida Department of Law Enforcement issued a missing child alert for a baby from Broward County Friday evening. According to FDLE, 6-month-old Perry Fletcher, Jr., disappeared Thursday. FDLE said the baby was last seen in the 2700 block of North Andrews Avenue, just east of Powerline Road in Wilton Manors. Authorities believe the baby may be with Perry Fletcher, Sr.
    Perry Fletcher, Sr.

My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

I hope the baby is ok. :-(

CA always, FL now
    Mother worried about missing baby boy
    Police say Perry Fletcher Sr. took 7-month-old son from Wilton Manors home

Police said the baby's father, Perry Fletcher Sr., left their Wilton Manors home with the boy early Thursday. Police said he has a history of drug use and is traveling on foot with the child.
    What concerns his mom the most is the safety of her baby, who has asthma and needs medication.
    "The purpose of him taking the baby is because I was the one. I had a 74-year-old lady press charges on him," Dorothy Simmons, the baby's aunt, said. "He stole $5,000 worth of jewelry of hers. He knows he's wanted by the police."

Thumbs up Found Safe

Police find missing man and baby -

Wilton Manors police say they have found a father who took his infant son. The pair were recovered in Fort Lauderdale.
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.