1225 users online (211 members and 1014 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

OH - Sarah Curtis, 15, Clintonville, 24 April 2014

Police Worried About Missing Teen’s Safety -

COLUMBUS, Ohio - Police are concerned about a 15-year-old Clintonville girl's safety after she vanished more than a week ago.

Her family says they are only now piecing together details of a secret romance and possible trip across the country. "She's pretty much vanished without a trace, there's no leads," said Annie Curtis.
    It's a mystery beginning to unravel for the Curtis family. The youngest of the five children, 15-year old Sarah Curtis, disappeared Thursday. She left a note, saying she was staying at her best friend's house for the weekend.
    They say Sarah was brilliant, but slightly reclusive and innocent. She was home-schooled. The boyfriend was a surprise. No one in Sarah's life has met him. She only divulged a first name, Luke, to her best friend. She said he came from a wealthy family who had a home in Clintonville and New York.
    Read more here - http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/...sing_Girl.html

Case # 14034445

Det. John Compson - 614-645-4031

PI - Michael Rolfes - Official Investigations - 513-931-7448

https://www.facebook.com/FindSARAHCURTIS
    Last edited by imamaze; 06-07-2014 at 01:40 PM. Reason: added in case # and phone numbers
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Luke sounds fictional. *red flag*

To clarify, I mean that it sounds like Luke is either a figment of her imagination, or someone could be posing as this 'too good to be true' type and fooled her into leaving home.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsobrien View Post
    To clarify, I mean that it sounds like Luke is either a figment of her imagination, or someone could be posing as this 'too good to be true' type and fooled her into leaving home.
    He's definitely a real person in my opinion - he's bought her a phone. My guess is he's an older guy and not a boyfriend her age.

After reading more, I agree. This "Luke" has probably been working up to this for months. Dirtbag.
    Quote Originally Posted by JeannaT View Post
    He's definitely a real person in my opinion - he's bought her a phone. My guess is he's an older guy and not a boyfriend her age.

Well, all I've been able to dig up in Ohio is a twitter account for Sarah Curtis..and most likely its a 30 year old just by the types of tweets sent. Not her I don't think. I'm guessing we have a sheltered kid here that needed room to frat sideways? Either way, a cross country trip is no way to get your parents to trust you and could get your little butt hurt. Kids... you wonder what the heck they're thinking sometimes..
    All I can do is try.

SARAH

Sarah's sister asking for help finding Sarah:

https://www.facebook.com/ClintonComo

Sarah is 15 years old and has now been missing for 8 days without any contact with family or friends. She may be still in Columbus, OH or headed to New York 845 area. She is believed to be with a male. Possibly Asian Male, 16-17yrs old who goes by Luke but we dont know.

Identifiers: Sarah wears a retainer; Eccentric clothing style; knee high socks; converses; Hello Kitty and the color pink; Wears hair long with one braid that she pins over her ears. She loves ice skating, the park and is always drawing/doing artistic things.

PLEASE REPOST AND LIKE HER PAGE: Help Find Sarah Liberty Curtis

If you have ANY TIPS or INFO:

CONTACT <mod snip> COLUMBUS POLICE at 614-645-4545 if you have any information.
    Last edited by imamaze; 06-07-2014 at 02:31 PM.

FB page Help Find Sarah Liberty Curtis:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-...08999089377406

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

Nothing new, but hopefully this will be a reminder.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Her photos are certainly confusing. On her missing facebook page linked above, she has pictures that look absolutely nothing like the ones that have been circulating on her missing articles.

She has bleached blonde hair and looks significantly heavier than she does in the two photos posted here - I wonder if they could circulate a photo that is a "best image" of what she looked like when she left? Honestly, the pic in the hot pink zipper sweatshirt bears little resemblence to the photo above.

Quote Originally Posted by JeannaT View Post
    Her photos are certainly confusing. On her missing facebook page linked above, she has pictures that look absolutely nothing like the ones that have been circulating on her missing articles.

She has bleached blonde hair and looks significantly heavier than she does in the two photos posted here - I wonder if they could circulate a photo that is a "best image" of what she looked like when she left? Honestly, the pic in the hot pink zipper sweatshirt bears little resemblence to the photo above.
    Wow, you are right! In some of the other pictures with the bleached hair, etc Sarah looks significantly older and quite a bit different. Then in the pictures posted on this thread her features seem very soft, young, and without makeup or hair dye. Would love to know what she looked like most recently.
    Just my opinion!

bump

Bumping for Sarah --this one really bugs me for some reason.....

So if this man/boy bought her a phone, did any of her family and friends have the number? If so, you would think the police could at least start with an effort to find out who purchased the phone. If it was a throwaway type phone with no way to trace the purchase, then I would be very worried.

Of course it's my own opinion, the opinion rental shop was fresh out of borrowed opinions.

Another very concerning case.

Here is her FB page. Not much there, but she does have 919 "friends".

https://www.facebook.com/sarah.csiranyi.rawr
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast