727 users online (67 members and 660 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

GA - Azaria Iwangou, 3, Atlanta, 3 May 2014

Azaria Grace Iwangou

Atlanta police search for missing 3-year-old girl -

The Atlanta Police Department is asking for help in locating a 3-year-old girl reported missing shortly after midnight Saturday. Azaria Grace Iwangou was last seen at about 12:30 a.m. Saturday in the area of 2350 Donald Lee Hollowell Pkwy., according to police. The girl and her mother were walking with an acquaintance to his home when the mother fell behind and the male continued with the child, according to police. The male’s name is Anthony and he is also known as Ant. He lives in the Donald Lee Hollowell Parkway and Hollywood Road area, but his last name and address are unknown.
    http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/p...ear-old/nfny4/
    Last edited by Salem; 05-04-2014 at 02:12 AM.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

This does not sound good at all. The man's last name AND address is unknown? That's all I'm going to say for now!
    Last edited by 24Roses; 05-03-2014 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Added more

I just can't fathom, why a MOTHER would fall behind in this so called walk. My hinky meter is clanging.
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    I just can't fathom, why a MOTHER would fall behind in this so called walk. My hinky meter is clanging.
    My 'questionable parent' (To put it mildly) alarm is going off the hook.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    There is more red flags than in Moscow, on First May Parade. Sigh...
    What do you fear most... in the world?
    The possibility that love is not enough
    Twin Peaks

Ugh, doesn't sound good.

The mother "fell behind"?

12:30 am is late for a 3 year old to be out walking, don't you guys think?

Glad the word is out; hopefully they will find this child soon. If the male lost sight of the mother innocently, then hopefully he will take the child to a police station if he doesn't know where she lives.

Hopefully they are canvassing every home in the neighborhood if anyone knows the identity of this male.

WE HAVE TO HELP FIND OUT WHO THIS GUY IS!! C'MON WSERS!! jmo

From los's post above, post #1:

"The male’s name is Anthony and he is also known as Ant. He lives in the Donald Lee Hollowell Parkway and Hollywood Road area, but his last name and address are unknown."

(ASSUMING THIS ACCOUNT IS EVEN TRUE, JMO)
    Last edited by margarita25; 05-03-2014 at 01:51 PM.

Oh dear! Really, you are walking with your 3 year old and you fall behind and lose track of her but do not even know where you were headed or the mans last name???

Prayers for this little one. My mind is going to many dark places right now.
    Just my opinions (and I have been wrong before)!

pinkfly

So why was she supposedly going over to this guys house (whom she barely knows)? At 12:30 am? With her child in tow?

Where were they coming from?
    Last edited by margarita25; 05-03-2014 at 02:23 PM.

Sending a shout out to the fine folks working Relisha Rudd's case here on WS!!!

How do you fall behind and lose sight of your 3 year old? Sorry this case has me through the roof!!!

Whisky Tango Foxtrot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 24Roses View Post
    This does not sound good at all. The man's last name AND address is unknown? That's all I'm going to say for now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    My 'questionable parent' (To put it mildly) alarm is going off the hook.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexe View Post
    There is more red flags than in Moscow, on First May Parade. Sigh...
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkfly View Post
    Oh dear! Really, you are walking with your 3 year old and you fall behind and lose track of her but do not even know where you were headed or the mans last name???

Prayers for this little one. My mind is going to many dark places right now.

I just can't even.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

Lily Tomlin

So your three year old walks faster than you?

Where had she been with the child at that late hour?

There needs to be more information. What was she doing with this guy she hardly knows?
    Why was she taking the daughter with her? Where does she live and where is the father?

This is too crazy for words. I think there maybe another story to this. JMOOO

Prayers for her safety. WHEN she is found, I hope her home life is looked over with a microscope!
    See, I still have most of my marbles!

I just love it when you start with before you even start to search...

Anyhoo, I found her Mother's FB Page, am I allowed to post since she has not been named?

I don't think it can be at this time but check with a mod to be sure. Kudos on finding it tho, I haven't even been able to find mother's name yet let alone look for any social media
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast