GUILTY OK - Young girl, 8, Tulsa, 4 May 2014

OkieGranny

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
http://www.news9.com/story/25426023/amber-alert-8-year-old-girl-taken-from-swing-set-in

M was playing on a swing set outside about 7:20 p.m., and a white man pulled up in a small, four-door white car, grabbed her, put her in his car and drove away, police said.

Witnesses said he was last seen heading west on East 31st Street.

Mis described as Hispanic, 4-foot tall, 85 pounds with black hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a white skirt with ruffles and a pink shirt.

The suspect is a white man, possibly with a beard and a wearing a brown hat. The car could be a Ford Focus or Ford Escape, but witnesses weren't sure.

http://www.newson6.com/story/25426023/amber-alert-8-year-old-girl-taken-from-swing-set-in

Officer Jillian Roberts said the witnesses were mainly other children on the playground, but one adult was nearby and saw part of the abduction.

Roberts said the girl's family said there is no reason to believe a friend or family member would have been the one to take her.

"We're going with, right now, that this is a complete stranger abduction," Roberts said.
M[modsnip] was abducted from the Willowbend Apartments at 3038 S 101st E Ave in Tulsa.

Terrifying. I hope with the good description they can catch this guy before any further harm is done.

Omg. Come on Oklahoma, do better with this one...

I am on Tulsa scanner now-269 listeners..... if anything relevant will post downstairs and post link.

Can someone please link a map? TIA!! I am unable to on this device.

Crap. This is terrible.

So, this just happened? How long ago, okiegranny? What time is it there now?

If the abductor headed east on 31st, he could have been on the Mingo Valley Expressway within minutes, which hooks up to a number of major highways. He could have gone in any direction from there. However, the witnesses said he headed west, so he could have got on I-44 from there:

Screenshot2014-05-04at103454PM_zpsf6e2b2ee.png

The apartment complex:

Screenshot2014-05-04at103522PM_zps1ae3c7a3.png

I believe the playground is on that corner that juts out to the left.

Can someone please link a map? TIA!! I am unable to on this device.

Crap. This is terrible.

So, this just happened? How long ago, okiegranny? What time is it there now?

Happened at 7:20pm and it's 10:41pm now.

What time was she abducted?-sorry-saw it 7:20 Central

4 door white car

THIS is what Amber Alerts were designed for. Please God let this Amber Alert work for this precious child.

No no no no no no NOOOOOO! Why Lord?!!! Why????? Sweet baby, please be okay. Please let them find her Lord.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back