609 users online (87 members and 522 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

FL - Calyx, 16, & Beau Schenecker, 13, shot to death, mom charged, 27 Jan 2011 - #2

Because they where being mouthy! This is just sick

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publics...-tampa/1148176

TAMPA — Julie Schenecker was sick of her teenage children talking back to her, police say, so on Saturday she bought a pistol and planned their murder and her suicide.
    She shot her 13-year-old son after driving him home from soccer practice at 7 p.m. Thursday. Then she walked upstairs and shot her 16-year-old daughter in the back of the head as she did homework, an arrest affidavit states.
    With their blood on her clothing, she remained in the Tampa Palms house all night. Police didn't arrive until the next morning, after Schenecker's mother called them from Texas, worried because she couldn't reach her daughter, whom she believed was depressed.
    Schenecker admitted to killing her children, police said. She showed no remorse.
    Authorities charged her with two counts of first-degree murder.
    They're not satisfied with her explanation. Police spokeswoman Laura McElroy wouldn't even refer to it as a motive.
    "She did tell us that they talked back and they were mouthy," she said.
    Neighbors said they've seen police cars at the home at 16305 Royal Park Court before, although not often. The Department of Children and Families confirmed it investigated the family about two months ago, but the case was unfounded and closed. Spokesman Terry Field said he couldn't provide more details.

Thread#1
    Last edited by KateB; 06-02-2015 at 12:41 AM. Reason: repair url tag.
    Cindi Lou

Some people may consider me crazy, I say I'm just inspired.

Julie Schenecker Trial: Opening statements in murder trial could begin

>Watch the trial live on Action News Now (8:30 a.m. start)

http://www.abcactionnews.com/video/abc-action-news-now

>Download our free app to watch on mobile device:

http://www.abcactionnews.com/about-us/mobile-apps

>Photo gallery : Julie Schenecker murder case and trial -

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/ne...r-murder-trial

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/re...al-could-begin

http://www.wildabouttrial.com/one_of...l-live-stream/
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 05-07-2014 at 02:50 PM.

CC ‏@courtchatter 45s
    Seating is limited at the #JulieSchenecker #scheneckertrial. But we have plenty of seats available here http://courtchatter.tv/schenecker2.htm Join us!

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m
    People were talking about case in front of jury...annoying. Stay away from jury people #JulieSchenecker

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 11s
    Judge is questioning the juror that heard the comment #JulieSchenecker

Wow! A blurry juror!
    The greatest trespasser on justice still wishes it done to him.

EDWARD COUNSEL, Maxims

ampa Bay Times Live ‏@TBTimesLive 34s
    Juror says a woman told her "Ms. Schenecker had to be insane to go up and put a gun to her child’s head." #scheneckertrial

Tampa Bay Times Live ‏@TBTimesLive 2m
    Juror 83 is being called into the courtroom to discuss what she heard. #scheneckertrial

Tampa Bay Times Live ‏@TBTimesLive 2m
    Court is back in session. Judge Battles is concerned that a juror overheard something abt the case in the hallway. #scheneckertrial
    ----------------------

Travis Alexander (1977-2008)

Teghan Alyssa Skiba (RIP sweet baby)
    -------------------------
    No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. -Eleanor Roosevelt

Let us be kind to one another, for most of us are fighting a hard battle. - Ian MacLaren

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 9s
    Juror #83 being questioned regarding discussion of case during lunch #DoTheyEverLearn #JulieSchenecker

I don't know if any of you watched the Tyler Hadley sentencing process on here or not. He killed his parents in FL with a claw hammer and hid them and threw a party.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=144906&page=4

The defense called many mental health experts in behalf of Tyler.

The judge had to impose sentence on Tyler, as to whether Tyler be sentenced as a juvenile or an adult. The judge sentenced him as an adult.

I wonder which one told the juror they could talk about what they wanted.

CC ‏@courtchatter 55s
    Judge is bringing in all witnesses to invoke the rule of procedure. Can't be in courtroom. #JulieSchenecker #scheneckertrial #Schenecker

Quote Originally Posted by Jewels53 View Post
    I don't know if any of you watched the Tyler Hadley sentencing process on here or not. He killed his parents in FL with a claw hammer and hid them and threw a party.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=144906&page=4

The defense called many mental health experts in behalf of Tyler.

The judge had to impose sentence on Tyler, as to whether Tyler be sentenced as a juvenile or an adult. The judge sentenced him as an adult.
    and IIRC put him away for good
    jmo

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m
    Witnesses are to remain outside of courtroom until they are called #JulieSchenecker

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 2m
    Colonel Schenecker is allowed to remain in courtroom #JulieSchenecker

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 17s
    Jurors will now be assembled into a different courtroom when they arrive each day #NeedBabysitting #JulieSchenecker

Please continue here

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast