744 users online (107 members and 637 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pisces Cloud View Post
    I think she was taken away from the resort, but the police have to check out every lead.

Seems all leads ...lead right back where it all started...IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    She won't be found there IMO. This is another attempt to muddy the waters. (No pun intended). It's sickening knowing this child may never get justice.
    WHO is attempting to muddy the waters?

In your opinion?

The Police?
    Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    Critical Thinking is often criticised.
    KISS

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireSteel View Post
    WHO is attempting to muddy the waters?

In your opinion?

The Police?

Seems a little silly to think all this digging around the area is because they believe an intruder went through all the trouble to abduct a child only to kill and bury the child nearby the scene of the abduction.
    IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Pisces Cloud View Post
    I think she was taken away from the resort, but the police have to check out every lead.
    It's entirely possible that there haven't been any leads as such, that have lead to these sites. The publicised parts of the investigation (which may, of course, not actually represent the reality of the direction of the investigation) have had a distinctly dragnet feel. This may be part of a strategy of working from the bottom up (looking at any plausible sites in the area) rather than top down from current available leads.

This site has a collection of pictures of PDL church, including some of the scrubland around it, which is at least very close to two of the mentioned search areas:

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/CHURCH_P.D.L.htm

The fact they have announced a dig implies that they have already done ground penetrating radar work on the area and identified something.

IMO at least.

I find it incredibly odd that SY would tell the media about all this.

It's almost as if they want them in PDL when they dig.

Why I wonder?
    Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    KISS

The fact they have announced a dig implies that they have already done ground penetrating radar work on the area and identified something.

IMO at least.

I find it incredibly odd that SY would tell the media about all this.

It's almost as if they want them in PDL when they dig.

Why I wonder?

IMO their focus has become exactly what you and I have always believed ...right along with the original investigators

well....not gonna say much...I only hope that they will find something...anything...cause this "investigation" (sarcasm and anger >>>at both the PJ and the brits) was a joke right from the start...I still believe (can't help it,my gut feeling and it bugs me) that one of the initial 3 arguidos holds some answers/info re what happened and wasn't properly investigated...I just can't find reasonable explanations for his involvement in this story (right after Maddie "disappeared") ...okay,am gonna back off now ...let's hope there will be breaking news soon...
    The rice is already cooked...

Quote Originally Posted by madeleine View Post
    well....not gonna say much...I only hope that they will find something...anything...cause this "investigation" (sarcasm and anger >>>at both the PJ and the brits) was a joke right from the start...I still believe (can't help it,my gut feeling and it bugs me) that one of the initial 3 arguidos holds some answers/info re what happened and wasn't properly investigated...I just can't find reasonable explanations for his involvement in this story (right after Maddie "disappeared") ...okay,am gonna back off now ...let's hope there will be breaking news soon...
    Your opinion hasn't changed, even though Operation Grange has checked all past investigatory work for 2 years, conducted their own investigation for a further 2 years, and ended up in the exact same place Amaral did?

Curious.
    KISS

Iirc you and I predicted long ago that this was going to be the conclusion. I hope they can recover Madeline. Make the arrests & get convictions. It's been too long. IMO

It appears that now the military has been brought in.

It appears that this is the crescendo of the investigation.

It seems as though SY has come as close as anyone before them, to identify where Madeleine may be.

So why aren't her parents there, waiting and watching?
    KISS

It seems as though SY has come as close as anyone before them, to identify where Madeleine may be.

Wow!

The military!

I have only followed this case peripherally...

But.... It is interesting that Madeleine's parents are not near the search location...

I can understand not wanting to be at the sites, but would have thought they'd have at least wanted to be in the country, or are they travelling out now?

Praia da Luz, 03 May 2007, just before 10:00pm

The Smith family, from Ireland are returning to their apartment after a night out. As they walk, they pass a man carrying a child in his arms. The man averts his eyes from them to signal that he does not wish to speak.

Four months later, back in Ireland, the Smith family are watching TV. They see the McCanns return to the UK and observe Gerry McCann alight the aeroplane and walk across the tarmac with a sleeping Sean in his arms.

The father, Martin Smith, is shocked. He recognises the walking style and the way the child is being held against the shoulder.

It is exactly like the man he saw on the streets of Praia da Luz, four months earlier.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id162.html
    JMHOO

Chemo a day keeps the funeral away
    ET go home

regardless of what I think happened and who the guilty party/parties is/are...I am happy that they started digging (should have happened long ago!) cause IMO poor Maddie is probably dead and IMO she never left the area....IF they will ever find her body I hope the autopsy will tell us how it happened and this will probably lead us to WHO did it...
    The rice is already cooked...

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast