967 users online (131 members and 836 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39
    Quote Originally Posted by clutchbag View Post
    mccanns angry as libel trial is delayed again sky june 16th 2014 - youtube

youtube link in case the sky one gets buried over the days under other news
    Lol@ first world problems.

We have to take time off work and arrange babysitters

Lol.....

meanwhile ignoring the fact that the LIBEL trial has ZERO to do with Madeleine and everything to do with attempts to censor and profit.

Priceless.
    Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    Critical Thinking is often criticised.
    KISS

Active Search for Evidence taking Place Around Portugese Resort

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    But why does he want to stall it? If he has all this important evidence, as shown by his book, wouldn't the trial be a great place to reveal it?

If he is telling the truth, why not go ahead with the trial?

Of course he was telling the truth. IMO

Why would anyone think he is the ONLY one with this information? He didn't work this case alone nor in a vacuum. There's probably more he and every other investigator know & didn't reveal anywhere. I think he wants justice for Madeline...nothing more.

All IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

Everyone seems to forget Amaral has friends in high places.

Very high places.

What if someone from the PJ advised him that there will be arrests soon? Would YOU delay while those arrests were performed?

Or perhaps, more cynically, Amaral has discovered his own lawyer is owned by Team McCann.

All guesses...but I predicted the McCanns would not step foot in a witness box, and they haven't.
    Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    KISS

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
    Of course he was telling the truth. IMO

Why would anyone think he is the ONLY one with this information? He didn't work this case alone nor in a vacuum. There's probably more he and every other investigator know & didn't reveal anywhere. I think he wants justice for Madeline...nothing more.

All IMO

OK< so if he is telling the truth, and there are others with the same knowledge, why not go to trial and testify?

Wouldn't that be justice for Maddy?
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    OK< so if he is telling the truth, and there are others with the same knowledge, why not go to trial and testify?

Wouldn't that be justice for Maddy?
    I do not know what his sudden action means.

It could be that something untoward has happened with his lawyer - who knows.

This libel trial was supposed to last no more than a week in January.

These delays are unforeseen but too convenient for me to believe they are anything other than tactics.

The only question is "WHY?" and I have no clue.

It seems that the libel trial is to be delayed, this time by only 10 days, presumably the digs will be finished then.

I do not think this is a coincidence.

The McCann anger as displayed on the steps of the courts also tell me this is not coincidence.

At least the delays give the McCanns the chance to go to the dig instead to thank and support those slaving away in the hot sunshine on their behalf.

Or not.
    KISS

I suppose this should go in "latest news" but it's locked.

Kate and Gerry McCann told of their anguish after disgraced detective Goncalo Amaral threw yet more hurtful allegations at them.

The former police officer claimed the couple could have hidden their daughter Madeleine’s body inside the coffin of a woman, who was due to be cremated, in a church near where the three-year-old vanished.

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/world...claims-3707478

I had never heard this before.

It's ironic you have to search for the name McCann on all British media. No headlines nor cover on this latest allegation.
    KISS

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireSteel View Post
    I suppose this should go in "latest news" but it's locked.

Kate and Gerry McCann told of their anguish after disgraced detective Goncalo Amaral threw yet more hurtful allegations at them.

The former police officer claimed the couple could have hidden their daughter Madeleine’s body inside the coffin of a woman, who was due to be cremated, in a church near where the three-year-old vanished.

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/world...claims-3707478

I had never heard this before.

It's ironic you have to search for the name McCann on all British media. No headlines nor cover on this latest allegation.

I'm unfamiliar with foreign media. I read that but couldn't find it reported anywhere else and didn't know if that was a "reputable" publication. Is it?

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

Locking up until I can do some reading. Seems everyone is way off base here. This thread is for the active search around the resort. Not for the libel trial.

Salem

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39