1006 users online (190 members and 816 guests)  

Websleuths News

Has the Forum layout changed?

Or is it just me? Today I log-in and everything looks a little strange. More compressed, more lines, some items misaligned. My browser is Firefox 29.

I am having the same experience and am using safari. Glad you asked this because I don't like the change and would like to change back if possible.

jmo
    Always do the right thing because you do enough things you think are right that end up being wrong-my dad-RIP 1/19/2013

It's the same for me, and I use Chrome.
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Here's an example of the misalignment -- notice how the bullet points and numbers are outside the margin:
    Attached Images Attached Images

...It's back to normal now!...

Uhoh.. It's baaack to bizarre!

That happens sometimes and it could be due to us busting out the seams on our current server. An upgrade is anticipated soon.

Thanks for the info Kimster. This is one upgrade I will be looking forward to.